ғʀᴇᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ

FREE FROM THE DEVIL: 𖨆𖨆
ʏ/ɴs ᴘᴏᴠ

I STOOD IN FRONT of the balcony watching the waves crashing against the rocks

I STOOD IN FRONT of the balcony watching the waves crashing against the rocks. i sighed feeling the cold air blow my hair behind me shoulders. it felt calm here. a little too calm. i felt as if you can hear every bird chirp and even the pleasant sound of the night falling. i loved it but it seemed to be so unreal.

taking me away from reality, alejandro who wrapped his arms around me brought relaxation to me. i smiled and held onto his arms as he put his head on my shoulder.

"did they fall asleep?" i asked my husband

"yeah. vanessa and alessio were fighting though"

i chuckled remembering how much our kids fight.

"do you like it?" he asked

"i love it. it's so quiet and the view is beautiful"

"ik that's why i bought it"

i giggled and laid my head on his chest.

"what wrong?"

"idk. everything just seems, so unreal"

"oh baby it's real"

"are you sure? it feels like i'm in a dream"

"then open your eyes"

"what?" i said turning my head towards him

"open your eyes"

i stared at him with a confused look but once i closed my eyes i felt as if everything was washed away from me and my spirit was lifted. my soul was taken out and i landed in a place called reality. a place i didn't want to be.

my eyes widen when i saw the same dark room but instead of being tied to a chair, i was on the bed, untied.

"no no no" i began to cry

the same dark place that had only one window and one bed. no tv nor alessio was here and besides me was no book. it was a dream. it was all fake and i was actually stuck in the real world where i didn't want to be

'i was dreaming this whole time?'

the door opened revealing alejandro which made me cry even more.