ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ

COMFORT : 𖨆𖨆
ʏ/ɴs ᴘᴏᴠ

THE COLD AIR hit my skin as i took the blanket off my warm body

THE COLD AIR hit my skin as i took the blanket off my warm body. cold and quiet was the house and no sign of my baby was seen. i began to become desperate for him. i haven't called the cops from the lack of motivation i had. but building up the courage i went to grab my phone that was under the bed and called kio.

ᴋɪᴏ

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝘆/𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘂?

i stayed quiet and i already felt the tears coming down.

𝗬/𝗻?

𝙆𝙞𝙤 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝗜𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗸?

𝙉𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚

my voice cracked as i spoke just looking at the empty crib

𝗢𝗵 𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗸?

𝙊𝙠

we hung up the call and i fell to my knees brining them to my chest. all the tears fell down and i tried stopping but i couldn't. my head was already pounding and crying wasn't helping.

"where is my baby?" i sobbed

"where can he be? where.....just where"

sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀs ᴘᴏᴠ

"there you go"

i took alessio out of the bath carrying him in my arms. i made sure that the room was warm and that i had all the things ready to change him. i've never taken a kid a shower let alone a 5 month baby but i think i did a good job.

i held him in my arms as i gently dumped some water on his head not letting it touch his face. a soft cloth was used to wash his body and once i was done i set him on the bed.

"you like the water don't you?"

he was sucking on his pacifier and i smiled kissing his forehead. a small squeal was heard making a smile come out of me.