ʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴏᴜᴛ

LIGHTS OUT : 𖨆𖨆
ʏ/ɴs ᴘᴏᴠ

WE WALKED INTO the cafe that i haven't entered in months

WE WALKED INTO the cafe that i haven't entered in months. the same beige walls with the glass counter surrounded the whole thing. the same baked pastries were there as well as the menu that hung above the counter.

the same smell that always brought hunger to my stomach was there as well as the smell of the air freshener that was sprayed in every morning. nothing seemed to change which made me happy to finally feel something normal.

"welcome back miss y/l/n. we've missed you" harry said

"thank you. i've missed you too"

"i see you got someone with you" he said staring at kio up and down

kio smiled and i nodded my head

"yeah he's just a friend though. his name is kio. kio this is harry"

"nice to meet you" kio said shaking his hand

"nice to meet you too. so what would you guys like?"

"i'll have a coffee and french toast"

"and you?" harry asked me

"the same as usual which is-"

"waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. and a coffee" harry smiled

"now take a seat"

we went to sit down at the usual place that i'll sit and i immediately got a feeling of relief. kio sat in front of me and we began to talk about random things when a certain someone came through the kitchen door.

"oh y/n! you're here!"

i glanced ahead to see maria coming our way. she's the owner and i've known her ever since i moved here. her kind and warming heart always made me feel comfortable and loved. opening our arms, we went into a hug.

"oh my goodness i haven't seen you in a long time"

"yeah i'm glad to be back"

"ah and who is he?"

"oh this is my friend kio. kio this maria"

"nice to meet you"

"it's nice to meet you too. so what are you two doing?"