ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

PROLOGUE : 𖨆𖨆
sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀs ᴘᴏᴠ

THE FRESH SCENT of her freshly washed hair filled my nose putting a gentle smile on my face

THE FRESH SCENT of her freshly washed hair filled my nose putting a gentle smile on my face. i ran my hands under her shirt feeling her chest go up and down as she took some breaths in. i already felt the goosebumps forming on her soft skin from how delicate she was from my touch.

i held her close to me closing my eyes but i stopped when i heard a soft noise coming from the side of me. i turned my head around and to my surprise his eyes were open. he was staring at me and moving his tiny hands. i gently pulled his small crib to me as he let out some baby noises

"you got to be quiet mommy's sleeping"

he didn't respond but i sat up letting go of     y/n's warm body. i picked him up and i put him in my arms gently.

"look how cute you look" i said pulling down his onesie down.

i walked into the cold kitchen bringing him closer to me. while making him a bottle, i started to get flashbacks from the day i saw
y/n.

she wore something causal since it was cold outside. the wind blew her soft hair to the back of her and there was a small smile on her face whenever somebody walked by.

she made my heart stop and my mouth smile. everytime i see her or even get a glimpse of her, the apples of my cheeks turn red and my mouth forms a warm smile.

in my arms laid our child that was starting to fall asleep. i smiled at him remembering that we made him with love. and on the other side of the house laid my ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. they tried taking her away once but i was going to let it happen again because she is ᴍɪɴᴇ.

hey 🧍🏽‍♀️