ᴍʏ sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ

MY STALKER : 𖨆𖨆
ʏ/ɴs ᴘᴏᴠ

THE AIR GOING through the air vent made me go crazy

THE AIR GOING through the air vent made me go crazy. with the room cold and my body tired, all i wanted to do was sleep. i didn't want to go back home though. that little apartment brought back too many bad memories and i didn't trust any of it. i was thinking of moving after all of this was done but to never seemed to be over. it was an never ending cycle that repeated for me as torture.

afraid of being stalked again, i asked officer hacker to go outside the room because i was going to feed alessio. i was but i had other reasons. he was asleep and my arms were beginning to become tired. i was about to close my eyes when i heard someone knock on my door.

"may i come in ms y/l/n? it's officer hacker"

"yes"

he walked in with a first aid kit and a small rolling crib and he closed the door with a soft smile.

"i came to clean your wounds and i brought this for alessio. you two are going to be here for a long time so i think you should at least put him down. "

i let out a smile and stood up putting alessio in the crib

"thank you officer hacker i appreciate it "

he nodded and took out some supplies for my cut. i sat down in the chair and faced his direction as he started to clean deep into the wound. i flinched serval times and he would too for a few seconds before asking me if i was ok.

"you ok?"

"yeah i'm fine"

"you can tell me when to stop there a lot of blood to clean"

"ok"

he was putting the bandage on and it kept sticking to my hair. i watched as he struggled and i contained my laugh seeing how he tried to not get frustrated

"do you need help?"

"no i got it"

so concentrate yet so stressed out, i finally took my hair out of the way and he chuckled.

"thank you"

"no thank you"

we stared at each other for a few seconds until kio opened the door.