The REAL 'Link's Family Story'

Start from the beginning

Daruk: Get to the point-

Zelda and Urbosa and Mipha: SHUSH

Link: I saw father go away to Zora's Domain to deliver the apples, but that night, he didn't come back. We waited, until the day after, still no sign. I grabbed my Master Sword, and headed to the direction of Zora's Domain, looking for father there. As I got to the Lizafols area, I cleared them out, and saw a familiar body on the floor.

Zelda: I don't wanna know what happens next. Can you skip it?

Link: Ok then.

Linkle: I returned not home, but to Linkle's secret playhouse in Lurelin that our father had built so long ago. Linkle and Isabelle came with me, and we spent the rest of the afternoon sulking over our deceased father.

Urbosa: Nice Linkle.

Link: When I returned, I told mother all about it, then she rapid cried. We worked wth the apples a bit more, and went to bed. The next morning, there was a fire. A huge one, right onto our trees and barrels, and buckets, and boxes. We all didn't know anything about putting out fires, so we grabbed some remaining buckets and started using water to put it out. No. Except, the fire was too big. It was almost reaching our home, and mother told us to go.

"Link. Isabelle. Linkle. I've got this." my mother said with a sad smile, waving us away.

Linkle: I hesitated, but she gave me a look I couldn't resist, so I fled with Isabelle and Linkle. Held Isabelle's hand. Ran with Linkle. I ran all the way to Hateno Tech Lab, and I collapse on the floor, my sides hurting. I was reading a book, when I figured the fire wasn't dying by anyhoo as I looked out the window.

"Purah. Take care of my sisters." I said, grabbing my Knight's Broadsword and heading out.

Link: When I left the tech lab, I grabbed my glider and glided towards the roof of one house, then jumped down, running all the way to my house like a madman. There lies another body on the floor, and next to her was a burnt bucket.

Urbosa: Skip please?

Link: Sure.

Linkle: Just then, Linkle appeared out of nowhere, and asked a question.

"Is she gone?" Linkle asked, tears welling up. Isabelle came up and burst into tears, soon followed by Linkle.

"Yeah she is." I said back, bursting into tears myself. I picked up Isabelle, and Linkle followed on her horse.  Getting on my horse, crying all the way to Kakariko Village.

Link: That night, I stayed in Paya's room, and cried to myself about everything that happened. Isabella and Linkle were with me, sleeping 

Linkle: The end. Sadly Ever After. 

Zelda: ...

Mipha: ...

Daruk: ...

Urbosa: ...

Daruk: Well, I'm going to test Revali now.

(Daruk has sended a private message to Revali)

(Revali has replied to Daruk's private message)

(Revali has joined the chat)

Revali: Who cried?

Zelda: ...

Mipha: ...

Urbosa: ...

Daruk: No one did.

Zelda: Since when did you have such perfect grammar?

Urbosa: I don't know.

Link: Well Linkle and I are gonna get going, bye now.

(Link has left the chat)

(Linkle has left the chat)

Zelda: There's something about those two.

Revali: Why is Linkle always about sad stuff.

Mipha: And family.

Urbosa: And Isabelle isn't here, since REVALI killed her. 

Daruk: Well, I'm gonna call in my 500 Goron brothers to hold a Goron Meeting of Silence. I'll see if Little Guy wants to come.

(Daruk has sended a private message to Link)

(Link has temporary blocked Daruk)

Daruk: ...I knew something was up.

Zelda: Anyways, are you gonna hold that meeting?

Daruk: Yeah. Getting to it.

(Daruk has left the chat)

Revali: Well Isabelle died not too long ago, Link has no family left.

Mipha: Link must feel depressed.

Zelda: Yes. And I checked, he locked his door and put over 100 weapons to block the door from opening.

Revali: Anyways, I'm gonna hold a Rito Conference.

Zelda: Go ahead. I'll see you...soon?

Revali: Mmm hmm.

(Revali has left the chat)

Zelda: Well, Urbosa and Mipha, what are we doing here?

Urbosa: Depressing ourselves over Link's losts

(Urbosa has left the chat)

Mipha: I'm starting to think this chat should get shut down.

Zelda: Not really...

Mipha: Anyways, some Hylian here wants to buy some Ice Arrows.

Zelda: .....Link?

Mipha: No, this lady has brown hair and brown eyes and looks cheering, and has no sort of weapon on her back, only this....eyeliner?

Zelda: Hm. Anyways, bye Mipha.

Mipha: Bye Zelda.

(Mipha has left the chat)

(Zelda has left the chat)

Hi! Another chapter well done! I'll get the next one out ASAP, a brighter one, to get you out of Link's mess of a life rn. Anyways, have you noticed something? About the whole chapter? Scroll down for the answer. Bye, Wattpaders!

PS: It doesn't include author's note.

What do YOU think: 

Answer: There are no exclamation marks in the whole chapter. Well, except for the author's note.