I stare at the wide sky as I suck in a sharp breath because I was so on the verge of crying.

"Grace.. believe me.. I will never do anything like that again.." Guilt filled his voice.

"I'm never believing you ever again." I say softly.

"Don't say that." He protests.

"Harry don't even try to sway me with your manipulative words. I know you still don't care about me. You just don't like the fact that we're not on good terms because the moment I agree you'll be back to being the arrogant bastard that you were since the moment I stepped here." I say with a little stronger voice.

He pauses for a moment.

"I know I've hurt you bad. And I don't know what to do or how to apologise."

"They lashed me with whips while tied to a board." The words leave my lips as my heart sinks remembering the feeling.

"Everyday, they would come and ask me to agree on their terms and the moment I denied they would use it and would continuously root for a yes until I gave in." My voice broke.

"W-what.. they said you were fine. Jacob said you were fine!" He gets mad.

"And of course you would believe them." I let out a painful chuckle.

"Grace I'm so sorry.. I didn't know they'd go that far.."he shakes his head."But.. there are no scars.." he says in disbelief.

I take his hand and lift my t-shirt placing it on my abdomen.

Most of them were all around my abdomen, torso and back.

I feel him tracing the scars as he immediately takes it away the moment he feels one.

"H-how did I not see it?" He questions his voice breaking. "I was literally there when you changed.. I saw some marks on thighs, wrists, ankles and upper arm but how did I not see these?" He questions.

"The light was off." I state.

****

He lets out a shaky breath in realisation.

I see he slowly lays down next to me on the ground. His head a few centimetres away from me as his side profile showed his perfect features.

He was looking at the stars as I hear him sob.

I shut my eyes at I was overwhelmed with all the emotions and the memories flooded back.

Slowly he turns towards me and holds my arm that was on the outer side turning me towards him. I open my eyes and look at his forest green ones.

We were facing each other as we laid under the starry sky. His eyes stayed on mine as he breathed easy. My world was falling apart but at this moment, it didn't matter.

What a feeling it was to be right here.

Harry Styles

She laid there silently. Hurt. Broken. But angelic like always.

It felt comforting having her like this. But the situation was worse than ever.

Never did I think that I'd realise how important to me she is in a situation like this. I felt guilty and probably despised myself at this moment.

Her hand softly reaches to the side of my temple as she stops there. She slowly caresses my head. He soft skin brushed against mine as her unsteady breathing filled the air. She was crying.