Hanta lets out a sigh of relief.

"Oh man, I thought that I'd fail since I didn't do much..."

"No, you displayed team work and did your best to reach the gate," Aizawa assured, and Hanta cheers to himself. "Moving on, for each exam, the villains made sure to leave a way for the students to win. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started."

I sneak a glance to Denki and Mina, who flush in embarrassment. Well, if Midnight wasn't working to the best of her abilities, then I should work even harder. Anyways, everything that happened was all thanks to luck. 

"So, when you said you were out to crush us..." Ojiro trails off, looking to Aizawa to clarify.

"It was to make you feel cornered. We wanted to see how you would do under pressure," Aizawa scratches his chin. "In the first place, the training camp is for you to get stronger. So those who failed need it most."

Aizawa gives us another weird grin.

"It was a rational deception!"

Ah, back at it again with the rational deception...

"A rational deception?!" Mina, Denki, Eijirou and Mineta echo. Tenya stands up suddenly.

"Sir, since you lied to us again our faith in you may waver!" Tenya exclaims, hand chopping the air. Aizawa blinks, and then nods.

"That's true. I'll consider it. But, I wasn't lying," Aizawa says. His gaze flickers to the four failures. "Failing is failing."

I hear Eijirou gulp loudly, and I smile sympathetically at Mina who sends me a wide eyed look.

"We have prepared a seperate time for extra lessons for you all. Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school."

All four of them deflate comically. 

Hanta and I snicker to each other.

------------------

"Well, in any case, I'm glad we can all go together," Ojiro says, smiling softly. I nod and flip through the training camp guide.

"Mhmm! A week of camp, so that means we can play games!" I say, grinning excitedly. 

"Yeah, hopefully something doesn't ruin it, like villains," Ojiro mutters to me, and I stiffen. Right... Ojiro notices my silence, and turns to me with a worried expression. "You okay?"

"Yeah... we do seem to be having plenty of villain attacks, huh?" I joke quietly, trying to ease my tension. Ojiro smiles.

"It'll be okay. We have the teachers," Ojiro assures, and I nod. He turns away with one last comforting smile, and heads over to Hanta and the others. I remain, looking at my hands. 

I swallow thickly, and my heart rate starts to quicken. Training camp... forest fire... blue flames... Dabi, Toga, Mr Compress... marbles... 

My eyes widen and I choke. 

Katsuki! No... they're gonna take Katsuki... All Might... fight with All for One... 

My breathing quickens, and all of a sudden, I feel a weight on my back. A hand... I suck in a breath harshly and look up. Ejirou... Tears well up in my eyes at the warmth he gives. 

"Woah, man, are you okay?" He asks, and flashes me a sunny smile. I flush, embarrassed at being caught having my feelings all over the place. I wipe my eyes.

"Y-yeah... just... just a bad feeling," I mutter, glancing to the side. Eijirou chuckles, and ruffles my hair.

"I wouldn't blame ya. We've been having a few villains here and there, but I think we'll be alright!"