15×13

15×13

Sharing the bed with someone you love on a nightly basis, it makes you happier as it releases dopamine - responsible for feeling pleasure - and serotonin; known as "happy chemical", which improves your mood and makes you laugh. Waking up with the person you love beside you every day means you're in a pretty serious and comfortable place in your relationship — and isn't that the whole point? It's easy to overlook something so small that's not exactly a grand gesture, but it's these small special moments that build intimacy and closeness. And marriage comes in package with that, for the rest of your life. Literally. 

It may sound corny but one of the very best things about waking up next to your partner in the morning is that the very first thing you see when you wake up is your favorite person. It's so easy to take this for granted and overlook it, especially after a while. But both Jackson and Aurora had missed that the most out of everything else.

Jackson woke up first that morning, a smile was created on his face the moment he saw her sleeping next to him. Blessed was one good word to describe how he was feeling that they were back together, that their fights were about why he didn't wash the bowl he was eating cereal in the morning. He stayed still, not wanting to wake her up, and he just stared at her, like he hadn't looked at her in years; as if she would disappear if he looked away. 

He moved his hand on her face, pulling away her messy hair that was on her eyes. Aurora let out a small hum, feeling something bothering her sleep but she was not sure what as she wasn't fully awake yet. Jackson didn't want to wake her up yet, but the clock was saying otherwise, and even if he would have loved to take another day off work and spend it with her, he knew that he couldn't. "Wake up sleepyhead." He whispered and caressed her hair.

Aurora always hated how she was a light sleeper, which could be a good think in some situations but it could also cause her unnecessary interruptions in the few hours she usually managed to sleep. "Why?" she whined earning a chuckle from Jackson. "I was having a really good dream." She said without opening her eyes just yet. But when Jackson said nothing in return she ignored how heavy her eyelids felt and she opened them just to see what he was doing.

Jackson was only looking at her, a small smile, eyes shining, how could his eyes never shine anyway? He was giving her that usual look that made her just have a minor heart attack, especially at the beginning. She would have thought that it wouldn't make her feel like that after five years. But boy she was wrong. "What?" She asked trying to hold the yawn that was about to leave her lips, but she miserable failed.

"Just thinking how pretty you are." He leaded in placing a small kiss at her exposed shoulder. 

"Oh yeah, that big yawn was probably really sexy. And the morning hair makes you fall in love with me all over again." She said sarcastically, a laugh leaving her mouth.