Announcement

please read the following as its important!

in 8 days it will be an annual day, as it will be 1 year since i published the first chapter of kit Keith. also as in the year after many English classes i have performed and shown advance in my skills so therefor i will be re-writing this book.

on the 18/04/2021 (18th of April) i will be posting the new 1st chapter of kit keith. deciding this i made it my mission to give you all a perfect story. 

i want to clear some things off, on 2019 i had finished Voltron. while being in love with the show i marked to make a book/short story of keith's age in galra, even tho my skills were horrible i began reading every day on the app concluding last year with 900 books/stories in my library i pronounced to start.

when i had some test in English they found i had well over improved my skills, with them being 2-3 years above where i should be, i also needed help with a few things like sentence structure. with getting notice from some of you i read over this story and well over it was a mess and i can imagine some of you struggling to read it.

i was writing this book on my phone so it didn't really give the best writing platform, but now i have linked my account onto my school laptop giving me more better ways to help fill the story out.

so over in conclude i'm am re-writing kit keith for you guys, i have been writing out the chapters so each day i could hopefully release one everyday. 

i will be leaving this book up but it will be discontinued and re-wrote in other clean one

enjoy and i cant wait to show you whats in store on the 18th of April ;)

[user has left the chat]