Atleast having some basic knowledge is enough. So who all are interested can reply to this.

Thanks and regards,
Aaditya Kumar,
CEO - MR Software Limited.

(Author note: please adjust with the mail. As am not any ceo so don't have any knowledge regarding it. Heeee)

"Krithi what is this" I asked her incredulously at her.

"Don't you know English babe" she asked me amusedly.

"Krithi" I glared at her.

"Hy, it's just he want someone as his PA. After reading the mail everyone started to gossip about it. I mean it's only temporary and no developer will goes to that job too. May be an other employee can go to that. But its too an highly doubted one. Because it says the work will be high. So yeah mostly no one will apply for it. "

" Malar, why can't you send the reply to it. You can spend some time with him. And even you can do the romance right. Enjoy babe. Go and reply to it. Come on babe " I looked at her amusedly.

" Seriously krithi, am an developer. I don't want to do other than this job. Go away. He will definitely get an PA. So why we have to worry about it. I will never say yes to it. Who will do the extra work. Ufff. Go away krithi " I said to seriously.

Aaditya pov:

Aaditya pov:

      Today when I woke up at 4.30, the first thing I saw is her. We are cuddling❤️. Ahh.... After switched off alarm, I just hugged her tightly and slept for 5 more mins. But then I started to go as I have to do my workout right. With this I slowly wokeup and get out of the room, not before missing her forehead and placing the pillows. After all the morning rituals I gone to the gym. After my workout, I went to my room. But she is still sleeping. As yesterday she did an enormous work for me. So we both windup the work at 12 'O clock. So I don't want to woke her. I just left her to sleep. But around 8 she itself woke up and started to scold me. I was stand there like an small boy. It was an great sight. I thought of shutting her mouth by kiss. But I didn't....

She even glared me at the breakfast table. As because of this she didn't able to prepare the lunch. For One day everyone can adjust right.

After that I gone to my office and started to do the work. I called my PA and asked him to send the high importance mail regarding the temporary PA.

After sometime he came and said he is done with that.

"Mr. Venkat, I hope you are ready for your daughter operation. Don't worry everything will be success. And don't think about the cost and all. Your medical expenses will be taken care by our company. So, don't pressurise yourself. And our prayer will be with you always. Your cute daughter health will be improved. If you want you can take leave for next three days too. I can mangae somehow" I said to him in an cold voice only.