He quickly tossed her body into the trunk of the car, speedily tying her legs together. He hopped into the passenger seat, and Raegan quickly drove away, far exceeding the speeding limit.

"God, that was sooo thrilling~" Raegan moaned, "I love doing things at the last minute. I think-what was his name? Jack? Yes, Jack pulled next to the driveway a few seconds after we left."

Andrew didn't respond any further than a simple nod, enjoying the moment of adrenaline.

When they got home, they parked a little while away from the mansion and walked the rest of the way. As soon as they walked up the steps, they began to kiss passionately, dropping their clothes on the floor as they fumbled with the keys.

They unlocked the door, going inside and quickly going to their main room's couch, running their hands up and down each other's body, seductive and dominant moans filling up the living room.

————————————————————

Carl and Paul were taken aback by the naked couple having sex on the couch, so they didn't immediately spring out to catch them. They watched for a little bit.

"Ew, straight sex" Paul whispered.

"Look at Andrew's Package..holy hell, how is she handling that thing? Does she even have a gag reflex??" Carl mumbled back, astounded.

A low voice from their walkie-talkie reminded them why they were there, as they jumped out of the closet and  slowly went up behind the couple having sex.

They slowly drew their guns, placing them to their heads, "freeze" Paul said.

"I'm about to climax!" Andrew yelled just before Paul said that.

He froze in place as he felt cold metal against his temple. He shot his load into Raegan in shock, and they quickly froze as they were ordered to put their hands above their heads.

Paul noticed their robes lying around, and told them to put them on, which they did slowly.

Andrew and Raegan didn't plan to tell the cops about Rose. It would be their sweet secret.

After they were given robes, they were handcuffed and brought out to the cop car. They struggled, and Andrew even got out of their grip, so Carl tased them both, and Andrew's last words before passing out were, "you'll never take us alive."

————————————————————

"We'll live like spoiled royalty lovers and partners, partners in crime!" Virgil sang, him, Remus and Remy having a singing competition. They were trying to see who could sing for the longest with no mess ups. They played a play list, and so far, Remy had the highest streak of six songs. He messed up trying to rap Guns and Ships.

————————————————————

"Patton, we are not listening to the My Little Pony theme song again" Emile groaned, snatching the phone from Patton in the car as his father chuckled.

"You know what? Let me pick" Jack said, grabbing the ox chord and turning on Dr. Feelgood.

"Ooh, Mötley Crüe!" Patton smiled, bouncing up and down.

Jack raised an eyebrow, "you know this?"

"Oh my god!" Emile screamed, interrupting them as they pulled up to the house. The concrete in their
driveway had a red stained trail leading up to where a car would've been. The blood was in a pattered design on the floor, like someone was running with a limp, gushy, bleeding body over their shoulders.

"Dad, Pat, look!" He yelled.

His father hit the brakes right before he got to the driveway. His eyes widened as he swung his door open, getting out of the car. He had one thought, and one thought only.

'Rose'

The name repeated in his head over and over again. He saw that the door was open, and blood was patterned on their tiled flooring.

He searched the house, running aimlessly, hoping to find Rose. It was pointless. After checking everywhere, he fell to his knees, his hands running through his hair.

Why couldn't he breathe? Why couldn't he speak? He couldn't even call out his boy's names. Nothing was working, and nothing was comprehending. He didn't even feel when Patton came in and gently hugged him.

He didn't hear when Emile started talking gently to him, and he didn't see when Emile kneeled down in front of him, and started telling him to breathe.

His reality felt like it was dissipating before him, he felt like he was watching himself through someone else's eyes, shaking and breathing heavily as he imagined Rose's silky hand in his, and her beautiful eyes looking in his.

He didn't notice, nearly thirty minutes later when the police arrived either. Well, he hadn't noticed simply because he'd passed out, not getting enough oxygen.

A/n: I'm a thirteen y/o Christian, how the hell am I able to write about this stuff-

Also, I can't believe that i'll take three weeks to write a completely crappy 500 word filler chapter, then I take four days to publish an almost 1500 word important chapter that I basically just wrote in twenty minutes 🤣