Vol.6 part, 3: The Grimm's Reaper.

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): "Hey, it's morning. Shouldn't we be heading out already?"

Ruby: "Yeah."

Getting up and walking toward the window, Ruby opens the curtain as (Y/n) looks curiously at Devil Bringer and tries to move it, only for his stiff hand to slowly close, causing him to raise his eyebrow at it.

(Y/n): "Hmm."

Weiss: "Close the window."

Hearing Weiss mutter in her sleep, (Y/n) and Ruby walk to the entrance hall. Picking up the empty bottle Qrow dropped, Ruby makes her way over to her uncle and shakes his shoulder.

Ruby: "Uncle Qrow. Come on, get up."

Qrow:*Groans* "Leave me alone..."

Ruby: "We overslept."

Still groggy, Qrow just lightly shoves Ruby's hand off. Looking at the wine bottle for a moment, her hand starts shaking before Ruby angrily throws it at the wall, startling Qrow awake.

Qrow: "What?"

Looking around, seeing Ruby and (Y/n) standing before him, then to the shattered bottle on the floor as (Y/n) pretends to look at a watch on his wrist.

Qrow: "Oh, right. Sunrise."

Ruby's angered expression softens as she walks over and hugs Qrow.

Ruby: "You know you can talk to me about stuff. Yang too."

Qrow: "Let's just get outta here."

Hugging Ruby back, Qrow gets up from the chair with Ruby following him.

Small Timeskip.
Outside Brunswick Farms.

Later on, Weiss finishes welding a seam on a makeshift trailer hitch that was attached to Bumblebee. As Weiss, Blake, Yang, Oscar and Naomi's eyes appear to be dilated while (Y/n) and Ruby's look normal.

Weiss: "There."

Oscar, Naomi and Blake sit on the porch while Maria was still reading the journal she found.

Oscar: "Can we just go back to bed?"

(Y/n): "If you guys are that tired, why don't you have breakfast?"

Oscar: "You wanna make it?"

(Y/n): "Nah. Got better shit to do."

Walking away from the porch and towards Ruby and Qrow, (Y/n) grabs the flatbed's hitch pulling it toward Bumblebee.

Ruby: "You got the bike ready?"

Asking her sister, who gestures to the motorcycle.

Qrow: "Well, it's done now. So let's hook this thing and-"

As he rests his foot on the side of the trailer, only for the tire on the opposite side pops and goes flat. Qrow groans in frustration before checking on the tire.

Maria: "You people are just beacons for bad luck, aren't you?"

Qrow then walks away to a nearby fence post and sits down, annoyed with the current situation as Yang also sits on the ground.

Yang: "I'm starting to think that the universe just doesn't want us getting to Atlas."

Ruby:*Sigh* "It's just a flat tire, I'm sure there's a spare."

Yang: "It's not just that, it's everything. Storms, crashes, monster... I'm so tired..."

Blake: "Me too. It feels like we're always having to fight to get by."