"Nah, I'll pass. They'll get all wrinkly."

"Kay."

Taehyung pushed his bags to one corner of the room then stood under the fan. It was a particularly hot day today and doing all this moving work didn't help.

Jungkook spoke, "So you're going to your parent's house right now?"

"Yeah, I just want to spend my last day there well. You don't mind, do you?"

"Why would I?" Jungkook walked towards Taehyung and held his waist, pulling him closer.

"Maybe because you'll miss me?" Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"That I will. But I know I'm going to see you all the time now so I guess I can handle it."

Jungkook smiled on seeing Taehyung's full boxy grin.

"Don't worry love, I'll be back at your place in no time."

Jungkook frowned and pulled Taehyung even closer, "Your place? Tae, this is our place now. Our home." His frown turned into a smile when he saw the pink tint that he loved to see glow on Taehyung's face. After all this time, he realized that even Taehyung's ears get red when he gets shy.

"You blush so easily darling." He whispered, pushing a strand of hair behind Taehyung's ear.

"Oh shut up." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I'll be home soon okay? Maybe go see the hyungs if you feel lonely." Taehyung tip-toed to kiss Jungkook's cheek.

|1:00 p.m.|

"HOLD THE FUCK UP!"

"Jeon Jungkook, you can't swear that damn loud when there are customers in my cafe!" Jin whisper-yelled. Jungkook had gone to the cafe to find out only Jin was there. He had decided to stay there for lunch.

"Hyung, it's the 28th of June today!"

"...And?" Jin tried not to spill the coffee out of its mug as he avoided a freaking out and jumping Jungkook.

"Hyung it's 29th June tomorrow! Our six month anniversary!" 

Jin's eyes grew bigger, "And you forgot? Tae is going to kick your ass." He laughed.

"Well technically, I didn't forget. And I'm pretty sure Tae forgot himself. All the moving and everything totally got our minds off our anniversary."

"He's moved in already?!"

"We brought his stuff today, he'll move in tonight."

Jin stared at Jungkook, waiting for him to put the pieces together. When Jungkook did, Jin spilled the coffee.

"OH MY GOD HE'S GOING TO MOVE IN ON OUR 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY?!!! HE CANNOT ENTER THE HOUSE BEFORE 12. AND I NEED TO MAKE THE HOUSE PRETTY NOW. BYE JIN HYUNG, LOVE YOU!" Jungkook was jumping in the kitchen before he ran to the cafe door. Obviously, making the customers turn their heads to look at the wild boy.

Jin, being himself, couldn't help but yell back, "At least clean the mess you made you piece of shit!" He then gasped, realizing he had just cursed in front of his customers. He bowed down and apologized but sighed in relief when he heard the customers giggling and smiling.

|1:15 p.m.|

BullyKook😤 : SHORTIE

ShortHyung✨: Wtf do u want kid?