Aaditya pov :

       What that fucking PA is doing. How she get in just like that....

'As if you don't want her to present here'

'I want her. But see now'

Oh god, why am like this. I just missed her. So I just kissed our selfie picture in my mobile. How will I show it to her and explain. If I show this picture, she will surely thinks me as an pervert....

I don't want to get that tag that too from her....

Atleast she could have knocked the door.

Now what will I do... I can't show this picture to her, that's for sure. But what if she thinks that am kissing some other girls pictures. Uff that will broke our relationship as its still in the starting process. Ufff....

Why I have to be like this. Ahhh. I missed her, so I kissed her picture. I didn't think kissing her picture will make this much blunder...

"Why were you kissing your mobile" she asked openly...

"Am not kissing my mobile." I kissed you.... I thought of saying but controlled myself. You have to maintain your arrogant nature Aaditya or else you will definitely get caught.....

"Then, what were you doing with that's mobile near your mouth" she asked me....

"Ahhh actually I were kissing only my.... " I said to her...

"Whom" she asked me, even tears too forming... Oh god.

"Aarav" I said lie to her.. I got up from my seat and gone before her. I opened my phone and quickly changed the picture and  shown the picture of him. Good thing atleast I had an picture of that monkey. Atleast now he comes in handy for helping. She smiled somewhat now.

"Aarav anna" she asked me.

"Yes"

"Oh... Okay...." she looked shocked..... What is that is kissing an friend is wrong or something...

"Ahaaa"

"Don't get me wrong. Can I ask you an question" she asked.

"We are friends right. Did you forget about that... Don't ask permission and all, just ask about the question" I said to her.

"Are you.... *Throat cleared*... By any chance an... Ga.... Gay" she asked me. What the fuck is she saying....

"Don't get me wrong. I mean you don't speak with girls. I mean even with krithi you are not speaking properly. At birthday party too you said your love towards Aarav Anna. And now you were kissing his photo. Just an guess" she said. What oh my god at that day he said I love you man, but she didn't heard it. Its not my mistake it's hers....

Before I utter anything again she opened her mouth...

"I mean if you are gay, it's nothing wrong. You know I will be happy. But Aarav Anna is loving Krithi I think soo. So please leave him. I mean my krithi too started to love him its my guess. So please don't separate them. You know I can find some other man to you. But please don't separate them. " what she is blabbering....

Oh god,its just an lie.....again she started

"You know I love to have an gay friend. So we can become an soul friends. But....."

"Malar stop, am not an gay"

"Its okay I can understand. If you think this society will say anything. Don't give thoughts about this society . It is our choice to live a life. There is nothing wrong for being an gay...."