I always made sure no one recognised me with wearing a big black scarf and big sunglasses even though I'm wearing a mask. I can't let people recognize me easily.

At night~~

Everything went smoothly as it should be. TaeHee and TaeSoo was tired so the fall asleep early after taking a warm shower and having dinner. I did my night routine and did some exercise. I've been eating a lot of foods which can lead me to go on a hard diet. Later I started to read my manga.

I was on the last chapter and was crying like hell. "Isayama sensei you genius freak I hate you." I murmured as I wipe my tears and put down the manga. I grab my wine glass and head to the balcony.

As soon as I stand outside the cold wind touched my skin as a hiss. "Cold.." I whispered to myself. I sip on my wine as I lean on the balcony railings and let the wind play with my open hair. "It is suffocating here....but it's fine as long as I can go back home."

"For love, that character suffered for so many years, waited for another lover to let her go free...." I said to myself as I sip on my wine again.

I scoff sadly. "But my love wasn't enough to keep him neither it was enough for me to wait for someone else to free me...I had to do all this alone...then why am I not still happy?"

I drink the remaining wine in one gulp as I smirk and head inside my room. I put the glass down on the table and walk to my babies. I stare at them for a while.

'They didn't ask for their daddy after coming here...'

I put the black on them gently so it can cover their whole body as I also slide down and sleep next to them. I put one hand under my head and another on them as I slowly drift off to sleep.

Next morning~~

I got a call from my ex-father-in-law this morning surprisingly when I got up. My twins were still sleeping. He said he wanted to meet me. Honestly, I was so surprised to receive a call from my ex-in-laws after such a long time. I was really nervous to talk to him as well. But he made it really easy for me to talk.

And I didn't recognize him at first. Even after hearing his voice, I was suspicious. His voice used to be deep and heavy. But now it seems like his voice went a bit too deeper and as if he's sick. Until he said his name I couldn't guess who it was as his number wasn't saved.

He said he'd send a private car and a secret bodyguards for me so that I don't get into a trouble. I didn't tell him about the twins yet. He wanted to meet me today as after one day the fashion show is gonna held and after the show will be staying two more days and we'll be leaving for Japan. And during that time I won't get any time to see them so I agreed.

Currently, I'm in front of my ex-in-laws mansion. The old butler I remember is standing outside the huge gate with a gentle smile. He politely said that everyone is waiting inside for us. I asked him if taehyung was there he said that father didn't wanted to cause any trouble to me so he didn't invited him.

I told Kento that I'll be visiting them today and he said that it also would be great if I visit my parents grave, I might not get this chance again and it's been a long time so I should pay a visit to them. I told him to be on the graveyard on time, I don't want to go their alone.

"Miss have a seat. I'll call the masters here." I nod and take a seat on the couch as I help my kids too. "Mommy?" I look down at TaeSoo.

"Why are we here?" I smiled at her.

"This is your grandfather and great grandfather's house. You'll be meeting them all today. You will meet your uncle and aunty too. So make sure to behave and be polite okay?" I said as I adjust her hair and look at TaeHee if she heard me or not.