The guard standing outside the office announced my arrival after bowing down at me paying his respects. I walked inside the room, my eyes fell upon the two men busy in discussing something about the trip. Master Junious was siting on the chair sharpening some iron weapons, which looked like stars there were five sharp edges to the weapon, glistening in the light emitted by the lamps.

"It's a shuriken, a Japanese weapon, mostly called as hand blade stars, Queen tanirika." Master junious muttered cleaning the blades with the red cloth which he was dipping in the green liquid kept near the lamp.

"Master junious, Commander Loki" She nodded at both of them. Loki smirked looking at her making her roll her eyes. That man was always trying to get under her skin.

"I feel so lucky today Master, The queen has left her chambers for me. A barbaric beast like me, my stars are obligated on me. " Tanirika snorted in annoyance taking his stupid comment in. He never talked straight to her it was always his insults and stupid remarks.

"You cannot speak something good about me, can you?"

"Apologies my queen, dont behead me. I am just a peasant."

"Seriously Loki, For one second stop making me hate you more"

"Well I can get killed for this But my queen i hate you too " That was a big lie he loved to annoy every cell in her body. She scowled at him while he chuckled picking one of the star blades and throwing it on her . She stood there frozen challenging him with her eyes, he smirked harder throwing the other one on her left side. Master junious shook his head in denial watching them both fight.

"You dont throw weapons on the Queen Loki" Master Junious asserted eyeing tanirika.

"I m just showing her majesty how this weapon works"

"well, if you are done with your childish antics then here me out." Loki ushered her to carry on as he walked towards the pillar which had the star bladed hanged on them.

"The kingdom of jagnya is closer to the kingdom of Hareshgarh, Hareshgarh is ruled by my grandfather from my mother's side. If anything goes wrong which I know won't. But still for your safety, Loki I want you to have this seal. This is the royal seal that belonged to my late mother, The Queen of Asaka and the daughter of the king who sits on the throne of Hareshgarh. My grandfather knows that this belongs to me. "

Loki removed all the blades which were hanging on the pillar, the same ones he threw on tanirika. His back towards her as he intentionally took his time to carry out his job. Tanirika looked at Master Junious who was staring at Loki with a disappointed expression. That man was so stubborn. Master Junious nodded at Tanirika ushering her to manipulate the biggest manipulator.

"I have to inform Zravasya about your departure, Queen" Master junious nodded at her before moving out of the chambers.

"That old man thinks I dont understand anything," Loki muttered walking back towards the table, collecting all the star blades.

"Loki please take this."

"No "

"You cannot agree on something with a straight face, can you ?" She groaned in displeasure.

"Commander Loki, I the Queen of Rakshatra, order you to take the seal." Loki closed his eyes in anger, gripping the end of the table he sighed snatching the box from her.

"Now was it so hard" She grinned.

"You annoy me. I have carried out many missions, I am capable of protecting myself "

"I know that, But dont I have a right to protect someone I care about. My husband cares for you, you are his family which makes you my family. And family protects each other. Come back to us safely" she said staring at his green eyes, he nodded at her keeping the seal with his weapons.