Sweet Discovery (31.2)

Start from the beginning

Jungkook sighed angrily.

"No! I'm not going to give you the opportunity of you and I being something again after what you did! Seriously did you think I'd come running into your arms seeing you!?"

Jungkook started to pace around the balcony and noticed that Taehyung was watching but seemed nonchalantly.

"I mean.. I could win you back handsome!"

Jungkook threw his hands up in annoyance.

"No! I've found someone already and I plan for things to be serious with us so sorry to break it to you but you're not in the picture anymore."

Jungkook spoke sarcastically but Jimin just rolled his eyes and began raising his hand.

He snapped his fingers and out of the shadows walked in two men in blank suits, Jimin pointed towards the entrance of the balcony and one of the men began making his way.

Jungkook just gave a confused look but deep down he knew that Jimin was aware that Taehyung had been eavesdropping.

The man came back with Taehyung being pushed into the balcony but he was complying to what the guy was ordering to do.

"Well..well who's this?"

Jimin asked while he made his way towards Taehyung.

"Jimin, I'm the only person you should be mad at."

Jungkook spoke meanwhile Jimin sighed.

"For fucks sake! Shut up will ya! I'm trying to have fun here!"

Jimin spoke raising his voice, he sighed and fixed himself up before speaking again.

"Whew..anyways as I was going to say. I'm not stupid Jungkook, I know who he is."

Jimin once again snapped his fingers and the second guy walked towards him handing him an orange envelope to which Jimin opened up.

Jungkook just watched as everything happened and held onto his breath, Jimin then threw out what had been in envelope onto the ground.

Pictures of Jungkook and Taehyung were on the ground and Jungkook just stayed silent, satisfying Jimin who let out a chuckle.

"What's wrong handsome? Cats got your tongue?"

Jimin smirked once again and looked towards Taehyung and once again snapped his fingers.

Taehyung was then throw onto the ground by the first man and placed a gun onto his temple.

"No! Jimin stop this!"

Jimin chuckled.

"I honestly don't want to! I'm having so much fun!"

Jungkook was about to walk towards Taehyung but the guy with the gun rose it towards him.

"If I were you I'd stay still."

Jimin spoke.

"Please just leave him alone..."

Jimin shook his head and began to walk towards Jungkook.

"The only way I'll stop all this is well.. You can put two and two together handsome."

Jimin reached into his back pocket and Jungkook was taken aback by the fact that the shorter boy was holding a gun pointing it towards him.

"Your choice.. You and I get back together and I let him go... or I kill him. Don't have much time so..be quick and diligent handsome."

Jimin smiled innocently.

Jungkook was honestly overwhelmed by how Jimin was reacting; he was such a caring and against any form of violence back then but now...he's become cold.

"Jungkook...I'm waiting. Tick...tock.."

Jungkook looked Taehyung who looked up and showed a sad smile.

"So what's it going to be him or me handsome?"

Jimin asked licking his lips.

"I..."