Her face paled as the color drained from her face. All her excitement washed over. She thought that they both were going to spend some time alone.

"Aap hamari paas aaiye, zoha. Aapki khala aapko apne saath nahi le jaana chahti. Aapki khala aapke hone wale khalu se milne jo jaa rahi hai," Sehrish said in a mischievous tone making the blood rushed her cheeks.

(You come to me, zoha. Your aunt doesn't want you to go with her. Your aunt is going to meet someone special)

"Aisi baat nahi hai, aapi," Faiza hesitate as she was fidgeting with her fingers.

(It's not like that)

"Tou phir aap zoha ko apne saath le jaaye," Sehrish said making her embarrassed.

(Then take Zoha with you)

"Aapi," she whined.

(Sister)

"Accha. Nahi karte ham aapko pareshan. Aap jaiye aur enjoy kariye aapke arsh ke saath. Par aap hame raat mai sab kuch batayenge," Sehrish said taking zoha in her arms.

(Okay, I won't tease you. You go and enjoy your time with Arsh. But I want you to tell me everything in the night)

Faiza blushed and tuck the stray of hair behind her ears.

"Aap kiska wait kar rahi hai. Jaldi se jaaye. Aapke saajan kabse aapka wait kar rahe hai," Sehrish chuckled.

(What are you waiting for? Just go. Your Romeo is waiting for you)

Faiza kissed her niece's cheeks and moved away from there as soon as she can.

Her eyes went wide when she saw the latest model black motorbike near the gate. Arsh removed his helmet and run his fingers through his hair.

He has become more handsome than ever. He has a stubble beard on his jawline.

Arsh was wearing a black jacket making him look more sophisticated and mature.

"Yeh kya hai, Arsh? Hamne nahi baithne wale hai ispe," Faiza said scrunching her nose.

(What's this Arsh? I won't seat in that)

"Aiza, bohot maza aayega. Tumhe mujhe bharosa nahi hai kya?" Arsh convinced her.

(It will be fun. You don't believe me)

"Arsh mujhe apni jaan bohot azeez hai. Ek tou tumhe, har hafte naya shauk rahta hai," Faiza said in a sarcastic tone.

(I love my life. You always had new interest every week)

Arsh catches her wrist and puts it on his chest. Her heart started pounding faster as her cheeks felt warm all of a sudden.

"Tumse zyada fikr hai mujhe tumhaari jaan ki. Mar ke bhi tumhe kuch hone nahi dunga. You just have to believe me," Arsh brushed his fingers on her cheeks making the faint smile appeared on her face.

(I care about your life more than you do. I will save you even if it will cost my life)

Faiza slowly nodded her head and he passed her the black helmet. She sat behind him and tightly clung to his jacket.

He chuckled and start his motorbike.

Faiza put her head on his shoulder as she was feeling relaxed all of a sudden. All her worries and tension evaporated into the thin air. A soft and calm breeze kisses her skin making her smile. Her heart was at peace after so many years.

"We have reached," Arsh said as they reached the outskirts of the city.

Faiza's eyes went wide when she saw a small bungalow. It was surrounded by a beautiful garden and a fountain.