"You can even get blessings from me" Vikram said and even stood up from his place. This boy Ahhhh....

Malar and everyone started to laugh.

I just glared at him. He don't even have any fear. Mmm this younger siblings are enough to make us look like an buffoon characters. Because everyone right now is laughing out loud. Without any choice. I just took my place. Aarav and Vikram too wished me.

Malar just came towards me and placed her hand for shake. I just took her hand, "Wish you a very happy birthday. May God bless you" saying this she shooked my hand. I too hold her tightly. Is this how an wife will say her birthday wish to his husband. Atleast an kiss is needed right. But I just refrained myself from taking it from her. As everyone is seeing us.

After that I started to eat. Every dish is so tasty. I mean it's is so delicious. Everyone started to have their dishes. And everyone is moaning right now. Don't get me wrong just for the dishes. Heee....

After breakfast, I gone to my bedroom. To take some rest. But Aarav came and sat in my bed. Super now he won't ever allow me to take rest.

"Aaditya, I want to ask you something" he asked me.

"Yeah ask" I said to him.

"Did you started to like Malar" he asked simply.

"Yeah" I said to with an smile.

"Oh my my am so happy right now" saying this he started to jump in my bed.

"Hy stop Aarav, stop stop" I started to shout at him.

"Okay okay" he said to me.

"When and how" Aarav asked me.

"That that I don't know, but it happened to me just like that. No one will ever resist her antics man. I am seriously saying this. At first I can't able to distinguish my feelings. But right now i can say that I like her. I don't know will this like will turn to love or not. But one thing is clear, I won't able to live without her. I like her that's only enough for me. I thought having an zero size model as an wife is an achievement. But she shows that having an right partner, who will stand by our side even the world is against us is important.

Yeah we all heard this qoute "BeAuTy rEsiDes in tHe eYes Of BeHoLDeR" at first I didn't understand this. But after meeting her, I get hold of this qoute. She is so fucking beautiful for me. And I need her. That's it. I don't ever give the fuck about this society speeches. " I genuinely said to him.

" Then what just say to her that you are liked her and start to live your life man " he asked me.

" No Aarav, I want to explore my feelings with her. I don't want to rush. First I need to have friendship with her. Then step by step I need to improve my relationship with her. I can say one thing, she endured a lot in her life. I want her to get all the happiness including mine. And for that I want to be the reason. " I said smilingly at him.

" You become more matured. Am so happy Aaditya "he said to me and hugged me tightly.

I don't know what good things I had done, to get these friends Aarav and Gaurav. They are my world. Because of them I still have some trust over these human creatures.

After that we spoke about our past life, even about work too.

For lunch malar prepared briyani, oh god am becoming an fan of her cooking. After having lunch. I gone to sleep.

Around evening 4 'O clock, I wokeup and refreshed and gone to the hall. Everyone is discussing about something. After seeing me they all got silenced. What happened to them.