Fuck, I shouldn't have said that to her.

I got out of control by the second, to the point I was actually demanding her an answer. It wasn't even my place to do so. I wasn't really here to fix our problem, I was for my wedding, and I wasn't looking for her, although I was going to. I just said that way too desperate.

I left my emotions run over me, without thinking I hurt Aeri, and made Minho uncomfortable.

Aeri's POV

"What the hell is his problem?" I raised my voice. Minho tried to calm me down a bit, as we were walking through town.

My head was a complete mess. This isn't how I pictured reuniting with Hyunjin, less after that dream I had. I didn't even think I'd see him again here anytime soon. I tried remembering Yulhee's words, but none of those seemed to make sense with the situation.

I don't even understand why was he so mad. Yes I'm probably not looking for a solution right now, but what was I supposed to do? We couldn't even talk! And he had the other half, so all I could do was to wait for us to change again and see what else I could do.

It bothered the hell out of me that he'd scold me like that when he didn't do anything either.

"Stop thinking about it, Aeri, he's probably stressed out, you are too." Minho comforted me. We sat down on a bench.

"I'm sorry" I replied.

"No, it's okay. I would've been angry at him too, especially after so long, but I'm sure it wasn't his intention."

"I can't just go back and speak to him as if nothing happened. I don't even know why is he here and where is he staying or what."

"Maybe Lix knows, ask him."

"You're right." I sighed. We didn't say much for about two minutes.

"So...what were you saying before everything?"

"Right." I sighed yet again, "I was saying that I want to accept your feelings, but I have to get him out of my head first, I'm not gonna lie to you. I don't want to hurt you."

"Aeri." He grabbed my hand. "I want you to remeber something." I just looked at him confused.

"Remember that we're friends before anything else, first of all. And please, don't feel like you have to accept my feelings, or that you have to overcome your feelings for Hyunjin to correspond mine. If you don't like me like that then you don't, it is what it is.

Of course I'd be happy, by I wouldn't like you to be with me just because you felt you had to. I'll be by your side, more than friends or not, even if you say no, I will."

He gave me the most sincere smiles I've ever seen of him. He was right, I shouldn't hurry myself to figure feelings, I should let them be and let time decide.

I gave him a hug, tearing up.

"You're seriously the best friend ever."

"Did you just frienzoned me right after my cool speech?"

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinki-"

"I'm joking, Aeri, it's fine, I know what you meant." He giggled. I playfully hit his shoulder.

"Let me at least do this." He raised both hands with the necklace on each side, waiting for me to turn around so he could put it on, and so I did.

"It suits you." He scratched his neck, and I thanked him.

Eventually, we went to another place to have lunch, and although my head couldn't stop thinking about Hyunjin being here, I tried my best to have a great time with Minho and enjoy lunch. 

He accompanied me to my house, and on our way there, he stopped.

"What?" I asked. He was holding his phone, eyes wide open.

"I figure this is why he's back, and why he's in such bad humor." He turned his phone to me, there was a post, announced in social media.

"Heir of Hwang Jewelry, Hwang Hyunjin, and Geum Company's CEO Kang Beom So 's daughter Kang  Eunbi, to hold their wedding ceremony in Seoul this Tuesday. Both companies are announcing their partnership following the marriage."

That was also a picture of them together.

He was really going to get married...

Although I knew it, there was something within me that still hated it. That wanted him to deny it and leave her, but it was already so late.

Maybe he was stressed out because of constant news about it and that's why he behaved awfully.

I tried to shrug off the news, untill we arrived to my apartment. I thanked Minho for bringing me, for lunch, and again for the necklace. We said goodbyes and he left back to their apartment.

About 5 minutes after he left, he knocked on my door again. I was changing clothes, so I yelled to him to wait for a bit, but got no answer,  two more knocks instead 

"I'm telling you to wait, damn it!"  I made my way to the door, opening abruptly.

"Now what did you forget her-"

Hyunjin...?

"Aeri."