~Chapter 30~ Their Story pt. 4

"Now here's the information you've been waiting for, finally." Sang Hoon chuckled. Me and Hyunjin just remained silent, putting attention to his words.

"There wasn't a day I didn't think about Yulhee. Truly, everything happened very fast, and it hurt me that her father sent her away just like that.

We lost our child too, and I couldn't be there for her, because of her father, and that too, hurt me a lot; to this day I don't forgive myself."

"It wasn't you fault, sir." Hyunjin comforted him.

"Anyways," he said as he slightly smiled, "one of those days, two years after everything, I received a small package. My father had slowly rebuilt his business, so he had contacts everywhere, but only few people knew where we lived.

I remeber my mother frowning at the mysterious small box, since it didn't have any information on who sent it, just a name, my name. We didn't see anyone leaving the box, it just appeared there from night to morning.

I opened it, revealing a shell, this shell, along with a letter."

The old man wandered through the album pages, looking for something, untill he pulled a piece of paper, which looked like a letter.

He proceeded to read it for us, clearing his throat.

" "My dear Sang Hoon

It has been way too long since I last saw you. My father has made sure I do not leave this place at any cost, so I do not encounter with you.

I have tried several times talking to him about us, about you. I have told him a million times about your family, who your parents are, and that I do have a bright future with you; however, there is nothing I can say to change his mind.

I managed to get eyes over the town, and I am well aware that you have come here looking for me, and I am sorry you have had to return to your home empty handed.

I found this beautiful shell at the beach. I took it to bless it, and the woman told me it held a powerful vibe. What I am doing right now, is just giving it a try, as my last resource. If this does not work, we truly have to say our goodbyes.

I have sent you one half of the shell, along with a pearl. Please, follow my instructions cautiously.

Being 7:30 pm, strictly that hour, please remove the pearl from the shell, and place it on a visible spot. Do not remove the pearl before that hour.

If this works, I will explain further.

This is our last chance, my love.

Moon Yulhee. " "

"She figured about the shell, and she probably wanted to see you again using it." I said as I thought about her words. The old man smiled, nodding.

"That day, I did as she ordered, and just as I assume it happened to you guys, the next day I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar roof, and eventually noticed I was in her body.

She left another letter in her room for me to read it. It's weird, I know, but that day I couldn't stop hugging myself, because it was truly her. She explained everything she knew about the shell, and she wrote down how to get to her hidden home."

"Why didn't she just send you the address instead of changing bodies and everything?" I questioned.

"She told me her father checked every package she sent out, and that she lied saying the shell was for a friend."

"But there was a letter with your name?"

"She managed to slide it moments before the package left, after her father checked it." He clarified.