Part 15

A year later...

This year I'm not joining high school   I think as I pass in front of the starling city's high school.

My job seems to be fine from it's description. I mean, how hard can it be to be Mr. Queens, the president, body guard.

Mr. Queens office...

"Hey, I'm Mr. Queens new body guard" I say as I shake the secretaries hand over her attendance desk.

"Name?" She asks taking out her pen from her bin.

"Maya Salvatore" I say trying to look over her book.

Yeah... I didn't change my name.

She pushes the book towards her and gives me a mad stare.

"Okay..." I say as I back away.

"How do I know it's really you?" She asks as she finished finding me on her huge list.

"Hey! You must be Oliver's new body guard! Nice to meet you, I'm Felicity Smoak" A woman with blonde hair and glasses says as she walks over to me.

"Yep, the new body guard. Your his girlfriend someone I must also look after" I say smiling as we walk into the elevator.

"Yep, that's me" She says laughing and pointing to her.

We walk into Mr. Queens office.

"Oliver, your new body guard is here!" Felicity says excited.

I come in his office.

"Good morning" I say.

He stand up, we shake hands.

"Who is he?" I ask pointing to a guy who's standing by the door, next to me.

"John Diggle, the other body guard" Says the man coming forward.

"Also my best friend, and you've met my girlfriend Felicity. Make yourself at home then" Says Mr. Queen.

"Wai- Uh, Mr. Queen why would you give me this job if you already have a body guard?" I ask him.

"Agreed! I mean, Oliver... Can we even trust her?" John asks whispering and standing beside Oliver, both in front of his desk.

"You can trust me!" I say.

"Look, she isn't evil, she just came out if high school. She needed a job, give her a chance" Said Mr. Queen still whispering.

"I did not just come out of high school though..." J whisper looking to the corner floor.

"Felicity!" John asks for Felicity's opinion.

"We should at least test her" Felicity says not whispering.

They stopped whispering but started acting like I wasn't there.

"Fine..." Says John.

"Come with me" Says Mr. Queen as the three of us follow Mr. Queen.

We go to floor level 5...

"This is a training room, you'll show us what you can do. Here are some weapons" He says as we enter room number 3.

"Whoa" I say looking around.

Bows, swords... guns...

"When do I start?" I ask shaking off the sad mood.

"How bout now?" Asks Mr. Queen.

"Sure" I say as he presses a button.

Some criminals show up. Real ones, straight from prison.