Part 10

The next day... My apartment...

As I open my eyes I see someone and to my neck I see a freaking ninja knife!

I vamp speed up and grab that knife of his in the way up.

"Who are you?" I ask while I exaim the knife.

"The question is who are you?!" Asks the blonde haired boy that had the knife to my neck.

"Maya Salvatore, nice to meet you. Wait! Oh my god, you must Naruto Uzumaki!" I said as I realized who Kiba was talking about yesterday.

"The one who is up to no good, the hyperactive.." I whisper.

He is Naruto Uzumaki, the one who is up to no good but very strong also the one with the nine tailed fox.

"Correct" Said Kiba sleepy, as he sitted up.

"Mornin" I said smiling.

"What did you do to Kiba?" Asked the boy with pony tail.

"Shikamaru Nara, the lazy one, if i'm not mistaken" I said walking over to Kiba.

"Yep" Said Kiba putting an arm around me.

"What's happening?" A girl with blonde hair, looks kinda of white though, asked.

"Were friends! What did you think was happening?" Kiba asked as they all looked around ignoring the question and trying to look innocent.

"Anyways, sorry for- this" Said a grown up with white hair moving his hands around in circles, meaning the mess.

"Kakashi Hatake, the calm, cool, collected copy ninja, right?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Said Kakashi.

"Wait?! How can you trust her?! She is a stranger!" Yelled Naruto pointing at me.

I grabbed Naruto's hand tightly.

"First, don't point at me, ever. Second, I saved Kiba and then gave him food letted him take a shower and sleep. In conclusion I took care of him. And plus you guys are new to this world, show some respect. You guys will need my help" I said as I let go of Naruto's hand.

"What are you?" Naruto asked serious.

"A tribrid. A tribrid is when your a vampire, werewolf and witch" I said as if I was a translater.

Kiba laughed.

"What is so funny?" Kakashi asked.

"Nothing" Kiba replied as he stopped laughing.

"I can't believe we wasted our time for this" Said a boy with black hair and a straight face.

"You must be Sasuke Uchiha, the serious one, the emo" I said smiling.

"Do you know who I am?" Asked a girl with short pink hair.

"Sakura Haruno, the hotheaded and useless one" I said.

"What about me?!" The girl with blonde, lookin like white, hair asked nervously.

"Ino Yamanaka, the flirt" I said crossing my arms and looking her up and down.

"I thought she'd be more... How  do I put this- impressive, I guess" I say, uncrossing my arms as stare at a boy with red hair.

"What?" He asks quietly.

"You must be Gaara, the quiet one with the sand demon inside you, right?" I asked as we shared looks, stared at each other.

"Yeah..." He said quietly.

"Rock Lee, are you as tough as they say?" I asked looking at the boy with green outfit, and bushy eyebrows.

"Yep, tough as a rock!" He says proudly.

"I can smash a rock" Says Sasuke.

"So can I" I say as me and Sasuke look at each other, madness in our eyes.

"Whoa, you are already like Naruto to Sasuke! That was fast!" Said Kiba laughing a little.

"I guess so" I said as I spotted someone on the back.

"Uh-" The girl with blue short hair in the back was surprised.

"You must be Hinata Hyuga, the shy one" I said smiling.

"Yes" She says more quietly than Gaara.

"Damn, if I was Human I wouldn't be able to hear you" I said laughing a little.

"So you have super hearing?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah, also super strengh, great sence of smell, vamp speed basically super speed, I don't die easilly, can make spells, great agility, mind control but I call it compeling people, and many more things" I said.

"How old are you?" Asked Sasuke.

"Died when I was 17, vampires don't get older, I am 171 years old" I said without a smile but with a sigh.

"Whoa" Said Naruto.

"Yeah..." I said.

We talked all day and night... The next day...

"Morning" Said Naruto smiling while eating ramen at the table.

"Howdy" Said Sasuke also eating some food.

"What time is it?" I asked standing up.

"9:23 am" Said Kakashi sitting in the sofa reading a book.

"Great..." I said sleepy walking over to the kitchen.

"Why is that great?" Asked Sakura in the kitchen eating some fruits.

"I'm late.." I said still sleeply as I made coffee.

"Late for what?" Asked Rock or Lee.

I'll just call him Lee like everyone else instead of Rock Lee.

"School!" I yell waked up noticing I have to go to school.

"What?" Asks Gaara.

"Bye!" I yell as I run out to school.

Yesterday was fun, they're cool.