Part 12

At school... 7:55 am...

"Next time you wanna skip to school, don't try to!" I whisper yell at Naruto, poking him on the chest.

"Fine..." Naruto says with his head down, kinda of angry and sad.

"And Sasuke, your not the best one here!" I whisper yell at Sasuke.

"Yeah, yeah" He says, rolling his eyes at me.

"Oh, don't you roll your eyes at me!" I say grabbing his shirt to his neck.

"Okay! Okay" Sasuke said as I let go.

"Ino, Sakura, don't catch too many feelings for the boys here... their only gonna break your heart" I say as we walk in the school's front door.

"You've been heartbroken, haven't you?" Naruto starts making fun of me.

"No I haven't" I say, not really meaning it.

"Wait, have you?" Sakura asks putting a hand in my shoulder.

"No! No" I say.

"Yes you have" Said Naruto.

"Naruto, shut up" Said Kiba knowing what happened.

I told him about Isaac. I still can't believe he thought that getting a girlfriend would get me back.

"What happened?" Ino asks.

"Girls are so annoying" Says Sasuke as I give him a serious, deadly stare.

"I liked this guy and he acted like a jerk" I said as I turned into a hallway right when I see them.

"Shit" I whisper putting my head down.

How could I take the wrong turn.

"Please tell me your gonna talk to us now?" Stiles asks as they all walk over to us.

I ignore.

"Who are they?" Malia asks.

"I'm Naruto from the-" Naruto starts to talk but then I poke him with my elbow.

"Ow! What was that for!" He yells and everyone in the hallway looks at us.

"Sorry!" I yell waving my hand in the air and then giving Naruto a deadly smile look.

"Come on please! I need you, I love you" Whispers Isaac to me.

"You know we can hear you" Sakura says crossing her arms.

"Same here" Says Lydia.

"You must be Isaac, how dare you!" Says Ino erasing the smile off her face and also crossing her arms.

"Okay..." Says Isaac backing away.

"Maya were really sorry, please talk to us" Scott implored.

"She doesn't wanna talk to you guys and she doesn't have to" Said Kiba as I gave him a smile and we walked away to class.

Later... After school... At night... 1:24 am...

"Can't sleep either?" Asks Kakashi as he walks intk the balcony, where I am.

"Nope, you?" I ask still looking at the stars.

"Nope" He says sitting down next to me.

"How's your job?" I ask him.

"Hmm, the guy said 'you don't know how to do anything! What world have you been living on? You dreadful, meaningless little squirt! You're fired!' ... What does it mean?" Kakashi asks me looking at me while I am still looking at the stars.

I stop and look at him angrily.

"It means! I have to get you! Another job..." I say.

"Hmm. I heard that you and your friends aren't talking. May I know why?" Kakashi asks me.

"They didn't trust me. I- I just needed a break from them" I said looking back at the stars, feeling the breezy, cold, warming wind.

"I think that, that break expired a long time ago. You should tall to them, they were probably just worried. I heard that your memories disappeared but that they have been coming back. I mean, I would have acted a different way then them but they were just looking out for you in their own way" Kakashi gave me a speech.

"Thanks, and goodnight" I said as I stood up and walked back to my room, and bed.

He looked back at me, watching me go.

"Good night" He whispered back looking back ag the stars.

We both smile.

The next day... morning... 7:10 am...

"Where is my new job?" Kakashi asks me.

"Um, you stay home. I don't have a job for you yet. It's hard finding one specially for you" I said as I grabbed my books and backpack.

"Good to me!" Kakashi says as he sits down on the sofa and takes out his book, make out paradise.

His favorite book.

At school... Lunch time... 12:02...

"You can do this!" Says Kiba rubbing my shoulders.

"Yeah!" Says Sakura and Ino.

"Whoo" Says Sasuke and Shikamaru without excitement.

Sakura slaps Sasuke in the arm lightly, And Ino slaps Shikamaru in the arm slightly too at the same time.

"Believe it!" Says Naruto giving me a two thumbs up.

"Thanks guys" I say as I breath deeply and walk over to their table.

"Hey, can I sit here?" I ask them.

"Of course" Says Lydia not happy.

"What is it?" Asks Stiles, everybody's head down.

"I wanted to ask you guys if I could join back in to the pack? I am sorry I acted childish, you guys were just worried. You guys forgive me? Pretty please?" I ask with my hands together and a smile.

"How could we say no?" Scott asked smiling.

"We've been trying to talk to you this whole month, probably" Said Stiles.

Naruto and the rest of them walk over to us.

"Does this mean were back?" Isaac asks.

I look at everyone.

"Isaac, Im sorry but no. I don't have all my memories back, I need to know all of it before I start dating someone" I said.

"I'll be waiting" He said.

We faintly smile at each other.

"Whatever!" Says Naruto.

"Group hug!" Yells Sakura.

We all group hug.

"Now let me introduce you guys to each othe-" I get interrupted by Naruto.

"I am Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto says.

"Or you guys could do it yourselves. And by the way there are more private stuff, come to my house after school" I said smiling.

Now I just have to text the rest and were all back together!