Part 3

An hour later...

Thank god Caroline took an hour, I had time to explore Mystic Falls and remember the good time. Caroline is a vampire but she was all the way across the world so she went on an airplane that is why it took her an hour.

"Hey! Oh my god... It's so good to see you again!" Said Caroline as we hugged, tightly.

Were best friends plus she is my sister in law, and yes she married my twin brother, Stefan Salvatore.

"Same" I said as I wiped my tears.

"No! Don't cry... Your gonna make me cry too" Caroline said as we both started laughing.

"What are you two doing here?" Alaric said in surprise as he came outside.

Alaric was a teacher in Caroline's school. His ex- wife turned into a vampire than died, he turned into a vampire but he's now back to human... long story. So now he is the principal of The Salvatore Boarding School, for supernaturals, and also the principal of Caroline's old high school, Mystic Falls High School. But before being principal he had a new wife and then his wife died pregnant at her own wedding by her twin brother, now he has 2 twin girls who are 16 years old, and they are siphone witches because their mother was a witch and so Alaric created this school to protect them and other like them and me and the supernatural.

"Were here because I found a way to bring everyone back!" Caroline said, patting her dress down.

"You did?" Said Hope, coming from behind Alaric.

Me and Hope are best friends too except I'm also kinda fo like a mother to her for some reason, she is also a tribrid like me. By the way her parents are the big bad wolf, Klaus Mikaelson, and her mom is little wolf, Hayley Marshall, her mom was a leader and her dad was misunderstood I mean when you have parents like his who wouldn't turn evil, but they both died protecting Hope and so did her uncle Elijah Mikaelson, the noble man.

"Hey! How are you?" I asked Hope as she came and hugged me.

I obviously hugged her back.

"Why'd you leave me?" Hope asked me pulling away fast.

"I'm sorry, I- I'm sorry" I said.

"At least your here now" Hope said giving me a hug.

"Aunt Maya!" Lizzie and Josie yelled running to me.

Lizzie and Josie are Alaric's daughters, and they are also like a daughter to me specially since Caroline has always been busy.

"Hey!" Yelled Kaleb vamp speeding to me, then putting his arms around my neck.

Kaleb is a vampire, he is 17 years old only. Kaleb has a sister and I don't really know about his parents but he is my best friend.

"Maya!" Mg yelled coming from behind me.

Mg is also a 17 year old vampire, his dad thinks he's dead and his mom doesn't really like him, (long story kinda of) he's also my best friend, the sweet one.

5 minutes later...

They gave me a tour, I haven't been here for a while. We all sitted in the common area.

"So.. what's new?" I asked smiling.

"Hope has a boyfriend" Said Josie looking at Hope with a smirk.

"Really? Who?" I asked.

"Landon Kirby" Said Lizzie slowly.

"Did someone say my name?" Said a boy with black hair, as he came in the common room.

"Hey" Said Hope as she and the black haired boy who I assume is Landon kissed.

"Landon, This is Maya Salvatore. She is like my best friend and a mother" Hope said suggesting to me.

"Oh! Uh- Im Landon, Hope's boyfriend" Said the boy with black hair as he shaked my hand.

I laughed a little.

"And I'm Raphael, Landon's brother you could say" Said the other boy coming down from the stairs and shaking my hand.

"He is also the alpha of the werewolf pack" Said Jed, my friend.

Jed is a werewolf and now it seems like he is ex alpha werewolf of their pack.

"Hey Jed" I said as we hugged.

"Why are you back?" Jed asked as he sitted down on a chair.

"Caroline found a way to bring my brothers back" I said smiling.

"Cool" Landon said.

"So, what are you?" I asked Landon.

"Uh- I'm a, Phoenix" Said Landon.

"Cool" I said.

"Do you know what a Phoenix is?" Raphael asked.

"Yeah, obviously" I said

"Maya, knows everything" Said Alaric coming in the common room.

"Alaric!" I said running to him and giving him a hug.

"It's good to see you too" Alaric said back.

We all then sitted there and talked all night.