Part 4

The next day...

"Your awake!" Yelled Kaleb in sarcasm.

"Finally" Said  Lizzie.

They were all ready to bring everyone back, they were all in the backyard.

"Almost, there... now I'm awake" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Well, are you guys ready?" Caroline asked with the shot in her hands and the bag to keep our blood in was on the table.

"Yep, so me and Hope are going to go in and yeah" I said taking everything we needed.

"I'll go with you guys" Said Caroline as she started following us.

"No! They need you here, plus I can do it. Just come in after you've told them everything and get our blood" I said smiling as we headed on.

5 minutes later... At my old room...

It has been so long since I haven't seen my old room, the pictures, books, little lights, my desk, my old guitar, piano, my old clothes, Ah! My old bed!

"We knew you'd come back so we saved everything" Hope said going around my room.

"Thanks" I said laying on my bed.

"So, shall we do it" Hope asked holding it in her hands.

"I shall" I said getting it from her hands and injecting it on me.

10 pints of blood to go.

"What are you doing? You could die!" Hope yelled as she ran over to me.

No one can hear us though.

"Hope, your not a vampire yet. If you take out 5 pints of blood you'll die" I said as the bag filled up.

"But if you take 10 pints of blood from you you'll die" Hope said as she tried taking out me.

"I won't, I'm a vampire" I said as I put her to sleep.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

That will hurt when she wakes up.

15 minutes later... 10 pints later...

"Oh my god! Maya!" Caroline yelled as she ran over to me.

"Hey, hey, I'm okay" I said weakly.

Not being able to move or barely talk even.

"Why would you do this?" Alaric asked as he came in the room and saw Hope asleep on the ground and me in the bed looking half dead.

"Because... she is not a vampire yet- she was gonna die" I said taking deep breaths in and sniffing.

"You gotta rest, goodnight" Said Alaric said putting the blanket on top of me, as I smiled and went to sleep.

Alaric is kinda of my dad, you know. Since I never had a real father, he decided he'd be mine forever.

The next week...

Oh my head hearts a little, I feel better than before though.

"She's awake!" Yelled Kaleb sitting right next to me.

"What the hell!" I yelled back.

"Good morning to you too" He said in sarcasm.

Everyone then ran in the room and gave me a hug.

"Finally, your awake" Said a familiar voice outside the room.

"I think I got older waiting for you" Said another familiar voice.

And when they entered the room, their were my brothers! Damon and Stefan!

"Oh my god..." I said as tears came down.

"Hey lil sis" Said Damon as they both hugged me.

"We missed you" Said Stefan.

"Never again! You hear me!" I said as I hit both of them, still crying.

"How could you guys... leave me all alone..." I said crying in their arms, as I stopped hitting them.

"Were sorry" Said Stefan gently brushing my hair with his hands.

"Really sorry" Said Damon looking down at me.

Then we all sitted there and talked even though they already knew everything well almost everything since I was away for a whole week, we also talked about the past.

A few hours later...

"I'm so glad were all back home, now" Said Alaric.

"Uh- about that... I can't stay, I made some friends in Beacon Hills and I have school there now and an apartment. I'm sorry I just can't stay here" I said looking at my brothers, sadly.

"You'll still come visit though, right?" Stefan asked as they all moved a little forward with sad faces.

"Yes, obviously. I promise I will, but now I'll have to get going, school tomorrow" I said getting up and giving them all a hug.