Part 9

The next day... School...

"Maya! Were really sorry, please" Said Isaac as he followed me to our next class.

I ignored him.

"Come on, you can't ignore me forever" Said Isaac.

I ignored.

Watch me.

After school... On the bus...

Now that I am not talking to them I have to take the bus with these idiots.

"Come on! Talk to me!" Yelled Isaac to make sure I could hear him, he was sitting behind me.

The bus was really loud.

I ignored him for the 55th time today.

"You can't stay mad at him forever" Said Mason, sitting in front of me.

I think he forgot I'm not talking to him either.

I ignored.

"So dramatic" Said Liam rolling his eyes, sitting ti the seat next to me.

I saw a rock, grabbed it and threw it in Liams cheek.

His cheek started to bleed after the rock passed on it.

"She is opening up to us!" Yelled Malia laughing.

Idiots.

"Isn't love suppose to be above all things?" Isaac asked.

And at that moment something snapped inside of me.

"SHUT UP! shut up, I said I'm not gonna talk to you! Any of you! So leave me the fuck alone! And don't you dare follow me" I yelled.

Everyone got quiet, scared. The bus stopped and the doors opened as I left the bus.

I don't even know where I am.

What do I do now?

9 minutes later...

Thank god I didn't use my phone in class, my phone has full battery.

As I walk down the street I hear someone getting beaten up.

I ran down the street turned the corner and entered the one way road.

There it was a boy with a little white dog getting beaten up by 3 older guys.

"Get away from him" I said, loud and proud.

"Ooh. Who do you think you are, princess?" The guy in the middle asked.

"This 'princess' is gonna kick your ass" I said as they headed toward me.

When the one from the left threw his hand at the air to my shoulder I blocked his hand with my arm, then grabbed his arm and threw him behind me. Then the other guy from the right punched me in the guts, he's strong I'll give him that, The I hit him in the guts with my super strength and he hit the wall. Then the last guy, the boss comes at me with everything he has and tries to cut me with the knife he took out of his pocket, I dodged him and tripped him, the knife then stabbed him in the guts when he fell.

"Whoa" Say the boy, who I just saved.

"This isn't over, did you think it was?" Said the first guy I hit, standing up.

"Princess" Said the boss taking the knife out of his guts, then standing up.

"Were not like other guys you've beaten up" Said the guy who had punched me in the guts.

"Oh, I am starting to think you are... RUN!" I yelled to the boy.

Who the hell are they? And what are they?

We ran for a about 2 miles.

Then we stopped.

"What did those guys want with you?" I asked strictly.

"I don't know" Said the boy exhausted.

"Don't lie to me, they're not human! What would they want with a human?" I asked nervously.

"Your no human either" He said trying to avoid the subject.

"Answer my question" I said as it sounded like a threat.

And it was a threat.

"My name is Kiba Inuzuka, I'm a ninja from the hidden leaf village" Said the boy.

"I'm Maya Salvatore" I said smiling.

"Oh, and this is Akamaru" Said Kiba picking up his dog.

And then the 3 guys catch up to us.

We run for a mile then turned into a one way street where I grabbed both Akamaru and Kiba and jumped to the roof of the 3 floor building next to us.
We wait till their gone.

"That was close" Said Kiba.

"Yep" I said.

Then I hear Kiba's stomach grumbling.

"Come on, let's go eat something. Take a shower and sleep" I said as we all got down.