Part 1

After a whole week of unpacking i finally am all set and ready for my first day of high school, and yes it's my first because back in Mystic Falls i was too busy trying to protect me and my love ones from dying but now they are all dead anyways and now i am all alone.

At school... the next day...

"So, what brought you to Beacon Hills?" The counselor asked me before I could go to class.

"I had a twin... but he's gone now... So, I decided to move and i guess I just got attracted to here somehow" I answered the counselors question, with tears filling up in my eyes as I took a deep breath to let it all go away.

"Mrs. Salvatore the class has already began" Said Mr. Harris as he saw me outside the classroom through the doors window, the door was slightly open as if he knew this was gonna happen.

"Uh- yeah, sorry... Where do I sit?" I asked as i came in the classroom.

Mr. Harris didn't say anything, he just looked at the empty seat.

"Oh- um, ok then" I said quietly as I sat down at the empty seat.

"I'm sorry about your twin..." Said the boy behind me, he was cute.

Brown hair, brown eyes, a gray jean jacket with a beautiful smile.

"You heard that...? How- I mean, were we that loud?" I asked not looking back at him.

"Uh... yeah" Said the boy.

"What's your name?" I asked smiling.

"Scott, what about yours?" Scott asked.

"Maya... hey, why is your friend staring at us?" I asked Scott as I looked back at Scott and Stiles, I had felt a light brown haired guy with a checkered red, black, gray shirt with a black shirt under it stare at me since me and Scott started talking.

He was cute too, cuter than Scott.

"Oh uh, he's kinda of weird..." Said Scott looking at me putting his head up and then looking back at his friend.

"Are we interrupting you guys?" Mr. Harris asked as he standed over me and Scott.

"So-" Scott was about to say sorry when I interrupted him, "Well we were having a conversation... and then you did ask a question in the middle of it... So, I would consider it a yes. You were interrupting us" I said as I looked at the board and then back at him with my hands on the table closed.

"Principals office now! You too McCall, you think this is funny... Principals office now, Stilinski" Said Mr. Harris as the three of us got out of our seats and walked to the Principals office.

"Why'd you do that?" Scott asked as we stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"Sorry... I don't know how to really control my attitude yet, it has been a rough couple of weeks..." I said giving a shut, sweet smile.

"How did your brother die?" Scott's friend asked.

"He died in a fire..." I said looking at the floor.

He sacrificed his life to save all of mystic falls, leaving me, Caroline and Damon all alone.

*The bell ringed*

I hate this stupid bell.

"Just like Derek's family" Said a girl from behind Stiles.

"Um- this is Malia and I'm Stiles by the way" Said Scott's weird friend with a little laugh.

"Who's Derek?" I asked looking at Malia.

"He's a friend of ours" Scott responded to my question, looking from Malia to me.

*My phone starts ringing*

"Sorry... I have to go..." I said as I started to walk away, answering my phone.

"Hello?" I asked, walking out of school.

"Hey! It's Caroline!" Said Caroline over the phone as I walked home.

"Hey!" I said.

"How are you doing?" She asked me softly.

"I'm getting better, just had my first day of high school! I don't know how you survived those teacher and bells, so... how are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine, traveling the world" Said Caroline, trying to hide her sadness.

"The truth, please" I said.

"I'm trying to- find a way to bring Stefan back" She said fast as she let out a sigh.

"Caroline... He's gone, I'm sorry... but you have to move on, please" I said softly and sadly.

"So, you have any friends yet?" Caroline asked trying to escape the subject.

"Hmm- Yeah actually" I said giving a sigh.

"Cheerleading squad?" Caroline asked, she was the head cheerleader when she was in high school.

"Caroline, I'm not a cheer person and you know that" I said, smiling.

Caroline is a vampire, she was turned when she was 17 years old. So she obviously had some years of normal life. So did Stefan and Damon, Even me except were older... Damon was 178 years old when he died, Stefan was 171 and since me and Stefan are twins that means that I am also 171 right now.
I know it's a lot to take in of our history.

(If you wanna know about their history just watch The Vampire Diaries, just so you know though Maya was created by me so she doesn't exist in Vampire Diaries) - by the author

(Also to understand the rest of the story you might want to watch Legacies first too and Teen Wolf) - by the author