「Allure」𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰.

"Allure"—Twinkled with Red

         The mysterious glow of the moon shrouded in mists of clouds, and the many opportunities in the cruel dark night. There was something quite beautiful in the darkness. An empty canvas of black, that covers the secrets of the rich Oletus lands; a beautiful noir.

Thus, the night blindfolds us all, ridding ourselves the vision to see, sentience falling alongside the sight. That was why karma swiftly dots the alleyways with bodies of the unknown sprawled out, lifeless. The Oletus lands are indeed a sight to behold in the misty night for no one can see the gruesome sight in the dusk, and disappears like snow in the day.

         "You are to accompany me to a ball, both you, Martha and Emily," said the master of the house, who goes by the name of Aesop Carl, director of a funeral parlor for those that served Oletus well, and thus, their coffin was adorned with gold. He was also taught to embalm by the late lord of the house, teaching him the beauty of death in his prime.
           "Will that be all, my lord?" The servant asked, hand on chest, as they peer curiously onto bis black eyes.
Reflected in his eyes was their face, glistening with a demure smile— the master's most obedient servant, whose eyes twinkled e/c.

"No." The man stood up, looking down at their servant with a charmingly fake smile. "There is more I need to discuss with you."

          What could the ballroom of the royal hold. Charismatic hues of yellow and orange cover the windows, and marbled tiles decorated the floor. Only the richest can step foot on the sea of gold, and the rest casted away onto the dirt path, with some keeping warm on the asphalt road. Oletus was too high-standard. As an old saying goes, The weak become meat, the strong eat.

           While Lord Carl was most certainly of high standards, his many servants were not too bright, but one remains beside or behind him, innocent eyes, that seemed lost for that matter. Y/n, a name not known to anyone they surround themselves with. Some famous people would have probably kicked her down for owning a name the same as theirs. Despite that, they were very poise and very obedient to the master they serve. Everyone simply knew them as the master's little puppy. They were more than that in the mansion of the Carl's, more merciless than the richest, and yet fragile like glass. They were like a rose made of fragile glass, shrouded in dust as to cover themselves from being seen all too well.

          Under the Queen's eyes, which are veiled with a cloth of white, stood many many entities. Lord Edgar Valden was one of those well-known nobles, along with Lady Vera. Another one of the crowds was two tall makes, one cladded with white, and the other with black. They greet the fawning guests as they pass by, charming those who have seen them. There was also the well-known Belladonna, one who sang with a beautiful voice, and two nobles who drink large amounts of crimson wine. Truly, the world of the rich is so little.

           Y/n continued to walk by Lord Carl, who looked bored, trying to find somewhere he could become a wallflower. He dismissed the other servants to make merry as they wish, but Y/n was chained to him. They didn't mind. In fact, they were quite happy to oblige.

In their moments of sharing a position near the walls, it was interrupted by the hullabaloos of the aristrocats. In the middle, stood two detectives in their normal uniform, and women in nuns attire. Along with that was one, blinded, with an owl on his shoulder. The people noticed their quite middle-class clothing, and being a chameleon in the eyes of the famous, nobody saw the slight panic of Lord Carl, and the quite amused Y/n.

Y/n stayed on their place at their master's abrupt standing. He walks nearer, and nearer, and Y/n walked back slowly until they hit the wall. His hand wraps around their waist, and the other by their head, and he leans close to their ear.
"Do you hear my blood flowing?" Y/n's eyes widened, but it fell to the rather rich cloth that their face was nestled in. They nodded.
They felt his hands pull them away, and open up their buttons as Y/n anticipated a reward.

The servant of Lord Carl continued to behave, with eyes twinkled with red. A creature of the night was not a fairytale it seems.