「SLOT 3」Eli 🍋 Y/n

*screams of torture*
Please end me.
I am dead inside-
Also whenever i hear the word or read the word TENGA, I literally go filipino mode and- "Ear?"
_______________________________________SLOT 3「#PegEli2021」

"Huh? Eli has a package?" Y/n looked at the delivery man by the lobby of their condominium. They nodded. "It's already paid. Have a good day, Mamser." When the delivery boy walked out of the lobby. Y/n looked at box with a confused gaze. What could he have bought? Y/n said nothing and walked to their shared quarters while looking down at the closed box. Eli was still out, still doing his work, so Y/n had the time to rummage through the box. Luckily, her work was a work from home. She opened the box in excitement only to choke on her saliva. "hAh?" Flustered, she holds the strap-on with her own hands. Inside were more... pleasureable toys, toys that she didn't expect Eli to have an eye on. She rummaged more, yet it was nothing but toys. Y/n looked at the door with a slightly frustrated gaze. "Fuck it. I'm going out." Y/n changed to a slightly secretive attire and ran out of their condominium.

A few hours later, Eli had gone back to their shared condominium, and he was embarrassed to find all the toys displayed in the bed. He gulped. Y/n... wait where is she? He spots a note by the display, and blushed.

"Bought food." On the bottom of the note, it read, "Don't play with yourself unless I'm watching." Eli blushed red. It's gonna be a very, very long night.

"Eli baby?" Y/n called out as she silently creeped towards the room. There he was, wearing but a white night shirt. "Welcome back, Y-y/n," Eli felt his lover's arms wrap him from behind as his lover takes in the scent of the ocean breeze. "I bought Bulgogi rice and seaweed," Y/n whispered from his ear. "I also bought a few... outfits I'd like you to try," Eli gulped. His blue eyes were then covered by a blindfold.

          He felt a sudden warm lips gently sealing his own, their lips colliding. Y/n softly holds the male, sandwiching him against the white bed and entering his mouth with her soft muscle. Their tongues dance, and Eli found himself getting lost with just a kiss. He moaned, muffled, as he felt his nightshirt being undressed. Once the kiss has ended, Y/n dressed Eli in a cute maid dress, which was quite short. Then, came thigh-high socks, strapped. Lastly were high heels, which were the only things that weren't bought from Y/n's 'emergency' shopping. Soon the kissing ceased, and he could feel clothes shuffling and a few thumps of footsteps.

           A sudden touch on his shaft made him jump, shivering as warm breaths were heard by his ears. "You're so cute. Eli, baby, do you want to see? Do you want to see how cute you are right now?" Y/n whispered lovingly as she licked his ear, biting the lobe as her hand gently moves to his erection.
Eli moaned out, every touch putting him further in a state of euphoria. Y/n giggled sadistically, one hand moving to pinch his buds, fiddling with the pink flower on his chest. Every time she would run her hands down his shaft, Eli would make an adorable noise. Slowly, she removed the blindfold, revealing to him his pathetic state in the mirror, a tent at the skirt, bitemarks on his neck, and soft tears of pleasure near his eyes. He noticed that Y/n wore something similar to his clothes, making him blush. "See? You're very very pretty, Eli," Y/n whispered before gently pushing Eli to the bed, his face hiding on the pillow.

          Y/n placed the skirt up, showing off his bare butt. "You know... I would have done this before if I knew you were actually this submissive," Y/n smiled, rubbing his butt, fingers slowly hovering over his hole. "Y-Y/n-ah!" He felt her thumb slowly enter, but it was short-lived. Instead, something warm dipped onto his crack, entering him slowly, as he slightly shouted out of surprise. Y/n glanced over to the man, the dominance in her eyes diminished in a second. "Are you okay?" She asked, concern lacing her voice. "K-keep going, p-please," Eli mumbled. Y/n pushed it further, and the vibrations started to occur. Along with the feeling of his hole being played, he felt another tool right at his shaft. It was his TENGA. Y/n softly moved the cup back and forth, the sounds of a stimulated Eli slowly beginning to pick up in loudness. "Eli, dear. Don't be too loud or else our neighbors will hear your moans," Y/n chirped, her tongue gliding by his neck and to his ear. "Y-Y/n-! I-I'm gonna-" The vibrations were turned off, and the TENGA was slowly escaping his girth.

          "Stand," Y/n pulled Eli up, observing how his legs quivered. Get the lube from the bathroom, dearie, then come back."
He did as told, but by the time he had the lube on his hands when the vibrations picked up, putting him in a state of shock. He exits the bathroom, struggling to walk as his erection pokes out, and Y/n licks her lips.
The strap-on was already on her, and she pours the lubricant all over her makeshift shaft, and the rest onto Eli's butt. With a dildo, she gently pushes the lubricant deeper and deeper, and along with that came sinful sounds from Eli's mouth. Soon, he felt the strap-on and god did it start feeling good after the things Y/n subjected him to.

           Y/n moved quickly with Eli's go signal, and Eli was below her, muffling his loud moans with a pillow. His voice was high compared to when he is the dominant one. His hand gripped the pillows hard. Soon enough, Eli was pulled to her chest, bouncing as she sat in front of the mirror with the red-faced male, practically enjoying such treatment. Eli could see himself in the mirror, the way his body moved with her hand pressing them deep onto the makeshift strap-on. Slowly he was back on bed, sideways as one of his legs were by her shoulder, and her strap-on was going even deeper. Eli could feel his pleasure overstimulating as Y/n placed the vibratory gadgets to his buds. To think it had a stick-on appearance to it. Y/n moved them so that their legs were stretched, one by their shoulder as they could finally face their lover, throat raspy after screaming to their pillow. "I'm close—Y/n, I'm close!" Eli exclaimed, his hands wrapped around their neck "On the count of ten."
Y/n sped up, causing this male euphoria, ecstasy, and delight.
"...Nine."
Eli's moans were interrupted by a hand, to which he sucked on.
"...Eight... Seven."
"Y/n hurry up, I-i can't hold it in-a-ah-AH!"
Y/n stared at her lover with a disappointed look. "My, my. Looks like more punishment for you."
Eli's eyes had hearts, and his mouth, gaped, drooled, as Y/n placed back the TENGA. "Yes~ Please do me rougher!"