「OtomeV」Lucky🍳Y/n

<Ehe Geo mommy and Geo daddy are in here>
>>Art to be updated
_
"OtomeV—Courage"

Lucky pouted. Following the events between Y/n and Naib, and the photoshooting session with Joseph, he was out of it. Today will be the day! I will definitely ask her out by Saturday!
Of course, he was a fortunate kid. His luck was unbelievably precise, and he believed it so. The rain didn't even last long, longer than what the news told him.
Friday arrived, and he was ecstatic as before, only sleep-deprived from the all-nighter of activities everyone was to submit soon. Knocking by the door of the same apartment he often goes to, he was met with his history and math teachers. Had she been living with them? Lucky pondered.
"Ah, Liam. Perfect timing," Teacher Xie Bian smiled. "I can't attend to my students, since our dear little sister has fallen ill. Would you mind telling the class so?" Liam nodded, slowly frowning. Xie Bian notices his slowly diminishing smile, and sighed, "You can see her. She's sleeping so peacefully though."
Upon entering her room, Sir Fan Wujiu was on his phone, hair unkept. "I don't know what the hell was Jack thinking, making two portraits and making a 2000-word essay about it, especially when finals are coming up." Lucky tilted his head. "Ah, it's you." Lucky tensed up. Fan Wujiu scrolled through his phone. "Say, was the portrait hard?" Lucky meekly nodded. "Jack and his fucking art subject. It's torture."
Xie Bian smiled, "Now now, brother. You're in front of your students," Fan Wujiu 'tch'ed. "As if they haven't heard me cursing. What am I, an angel?" Y/n shifted from their place, moving to her right side, where Lucky was by the door, though she was still asleep. "Mr. Zhongli and Ms. Ningguang are going to substitute for us, so don't think you are free." Lucky nodded vigorously. They were from that nearby International school before if he remembered... Liyue Highschool? "You'll be late," Lucky snapped out of his thoughts when Sir Xie Bian spoke. "Right! I shall go! Please tell Y/n to get well soon for me!" Lucky spedwalk to the doors.
           "Ah! Liam!" Before he could walk down the stairs. "Please pass this to Jack. Y/n would be sad if she didn't pass."
He took the wrapped canvas and walked out.

Y/n was absent... he sighed. Looks like his plans of asking her out was out of order today.
Just as he walked in, he was met with Naib, one who he knew had an avid crush on Y/n. "Y/n's sick today, and Sir Xie Bian and Sir Fan Wujiu said that they'll have a substitute," Hearing those words made Naib frown. "Man, I wanted to play gacha with her..." Suddenly Norton and Mike came to the scene. "Y/n's not with you today?" Mike asked, tilting his head. Norton knew damn well, what Mike was about to pull off, so he quickly replied, "Is she not coming to school today?" Lucky replied, "She's absent today because she got sick." "Now that I think of it, even Andrew got sick," Norton stated. The earliest man in class was not by the door, so it was an unusual day. Before they could understand the reasons, the class bell rang.

          "Y/n's absent? Poor girl," Michiko had a frown on her face. "Even Andrew and Helena are absent and... all of you look like zombies," Michiko looked concerned... very. "Don't mind us, Ms. Michiko! We just had a hard time with finishing a project, that's why," Aesop scratched his cheek. "Emma's asleep in her desk. Who made you work like this?" Michiko frowned. "Sir Jack told us to make two portraits and two essays about the people in the portraits. It was... a lengthy project," said Aesop. "That man. I'll talk to him soon, worry not. How about we relax, while I discuss the lesson. You are free to record for the whole class, and notes are recommended, or you can sleep while recording for the period," Naib smiled. He opened his phone to record, and dropped his head to sleep.
In another class, was Lucky mindlessly listening to the lesson. Tracy, who was beside him felt like she could sleep at any time. Ganji was at the back, head on the clouds while mindlessly throwing a piece of crumpled paper up and down.
"Who's next?" Mr. Jack asked from the table. "Sir!" Mr. Jack looked at Lucky, "You're already done, Lucky."
           "Y/n is absent and Sir Fan Wujiu and Xie Bian told me to pass it for her." Jack's lips shaped to an 'o'. "Is that so? Well then, come with me, to the next class."
Jack dismissed everyone and walked away to the next class. "Hello~" The students looked at the teacher with dead fish eyes. "Before I go and ask everyone to show their works, I have Lucky hear to show Y/n's artwork." Lucky nodded and opened the wrapped up project, and blushed red.

           Y/n drew him, with a poppy in his hair, and poppies on his hands. She drew him as a more child figure. The other portrait had the History and Math teacher together, making the student's eyes light up. From the other class, Victor, Luca and Edgar had gone to check what Y/n has done with her artwork. "My, my."
"Since I can't ask her interpretation, I'll ask you what you think of it?"

           "Come to think of it... most of you boys drew her, but only she had reciprocated yours. Interesting," Jack smirked. "We were friends... since kindergarden... I think this is purely platonic, sir."
"That's what you think, but the essay says otherwise."
Lucky's eyes went wide.

He ran towards her house in a hurry. "Y/n!" Xie Bian giggled at the sight of the male.
The sight of Y/n came to view.
"Y/n!" The surprised female looked at him. With all the courage he got from the painting, he exclaimed,

"I love you too!"