「OtomeV」Joseph 🍳 Y/n

"OtomeV—Charm"
Art by: Nyao

           In the midst of a boring day, comes a quite intriguing day for the people who resided in Oletus District's highschool, especially as today was a great activity day for those enrolled in Mr

In the midst of a boring day, comes a quite intriguing day for the people who resided in Oletus District's highschool, especially as today was a great activity day for those enrolled in Mr. Desaulnier's photography class. "Sudents," He called, brushing his snow white hair away from his face. "We shall be roaming around the school to take freestyle shots of anything," he chimed, glancing at the egg-themed student at the end of the front row, who stopped writing on her yellow binder notebook as the discussion had ended. "You are to submit to me, three pictures, as I will do this activity too, and show you my photos." Emma smiled, "Maybe I'll picture my side of the garden." Oh yeah. She was in the Gardening Club... scratch that, she is the leader of the club. "How about you, Y/n?" The female looked at the brunette, unable to answer. "She's going to pull out her banana milk, I swear to god," Vera facepalmed. And jinxed it, as well. Joseph chuckled. He knew too well that the female would rather stay indoors than to go outside. "Well then. Shall we begin?"

Some of the students who couldn't be bothered to run to the school garden stayed inside the classroom, making use of everything around it. The rest had rushed down to find anything that catches their eye. The teacher stayed behind, watching the little ball of yellow bring out her yellow handkerchief, spreading it on the table. She had also placed in a sandwich wrapped in plastic that came from the cafeteria stalls. She was relatively near the windows, and with a tree in the window, the natural sunlight was filtered well through the leaves. Y/n pulled out her yellow camera to begin picturing the small aesthetic little scene before her. Joseph readied his camera, and called out her name to catch her in a surprised expression as she pictures. Y/n looked confused, but she realized how keen the teacher was to take a candid photo, so there were no complaints. This is a photography class, after all.

           Then were the small succulents that stood by the shelf of white. It looked like a simple shelf, but the window at the back hanged a beautiful ornament from the previous art project. The light reflected and bounced off the transparent ornament of fake jewels, and small prisms, and last but the least was in need of a model. Y/n looked around, but there was only a few students, and they weren't finished with theirs. Her eyes meet the teachers, and she blushed.

           How... intriguing. Joseph watched the female work. It was adorable how she'd use just about anything in this classroom for the scenario, and not anywhere else. "You have been staring at me, have you?" The white haired teacher mused as he made his way to her direction. "Are you in need of an assistance?" Y/n blushed and looked away, struggling to find the words. It was nerve-wracking for Y/n to talk to a teacher, but the ever-so kind photography teacher was slowly easing her. "C-can you... be my model?" Mr. Desaulnier smiled, "Of course. Tell me what I should do, if you will."

There were small raindrops from the rain before, a small reminder that it the clouds had cried out from morning to noon. Y/n asked him to think of anything that catches his eyes. He smiled. While he, a teacher, was enticed with his student, he likes to remember the olden times where he was just a child. The smile of a lost twin... click.
"Mr. Desaulnier is really aesthetic..." The compliments of the student before him made him smile. "I was just in a sweet, sweet trip to memory lane. I wonder what you had in store?" Y/n pulled her camera away with a wink. "You'll see mine soon," she said.
"Hmmm... won't you accompany me to the gardens?" The teacher smiled. Before the two left, Naib had just walked back to the classroom. "It's almost Lunch... where's Y/n?" Naib couldn't find the yellow-themed girl. It also seemed as if the teacher was also gone.

"Where are you taking Y/n?" The voice of mellow, like soft yellow roses seem to make way as Joseph turned around. "My, Y/n is very pretty with her outfit today. It would be a shame if I didn't picture her, while she's in it." Aesop gazed at the female who yawned. "Did you sign up for this, Y/n?" Y/n nodded. "Now, we shall be on our way." The photography teacher strides just as Y/n trails behind. After noticing the female's slow pace, he slowed down to match the rhythm of their footsteps. They were nearing the small garden, where Emma resided, camera in hand as she lovingly pictured the Belladonna. "Dutch Hyacinth. Such a pretty color of white and yellow, very much appealing against the yellow hoodie you are wearing, daisies look adorable too you as well... there is simply a variety of flowers that I find beautiful in your figure, but," he pulled out a hypericum of ivory, and delicately waved it in front of her, a Lisianthus to delicately pair, a small dandelion to which he told her to blow when the camera shutters. They had small talk, before the camera clicks, a candid smile on her face.
"Magnifico... you could be my model," The white-haired male chuckled as they went back.

"As promised class." The first one was a picture of Aesop, looking at the camera with an indifferent look. It was one of the rare pictures where you could see his face, and he looked quite pretty. The second was Y/n and her cute expression as she looked up in surprise. The third was focused on the flowers, but people could tell it was Y/n.
Mr. Desaulnier makes me annoyed... why didn't I think of asking Y/n to be my model?! Naib pouted. "Everyone shall send me a compiled file of their pictures via the Oletus app," said Joseph with a smile. "Good day class, and Y/n, please stay for a while with me." Naib stared at the teacher with a confused gaze as Y/n smiled apologetically at the brunette yet her eyes showed drowsiness. Naib felt a little bad for the little female.

"Y/n, are you free this weekend?" Y/n looked at the teacher in question. "I must say that your brothers have been glaring at me since the time I had decided on a favorite student, which is you, of course, but I do not mind. Shall we meet by the new cafe I have been hearing? I heard that there's many books, and they have the best tea in the Oletus District." Before Y/n could answer, a familiar tall pair had grabbed Y/n's shoulder, pulling her against them.
"Mr. Desaulnier, if you could stop flirting with our sister... please do so," Fan Wujiu and Xie Bian appeared. Xie Bian was a math teacher, and Fan Wujiu was a history teacher. Though, those two subjects were painful and the fact that these two had opposite reputations, what they had in common was their relationship to Y/n. Mr. Desaulnier pouted. "I was not flirting! I was simply asking if she would like to go with me and drink some tea, maybe have a shoot with her by the books. What part of that is flirting?" The two teachers glared more at the Photographer, who shivered. "Y/n, are you doing well? We'll have to get back to history class~" Xie Bian lead her back to her classroom, while Fan Wujiu gave out a warning glare to the male.

          "They're in their senior year, and the twins were telling me off again!" Ms. Michiko giggled as her coworker had ran off to rant to her once again.
"I'm not that old aren't I?" Joseph, with a frown, looked at his features. Her brother's won't give me their blessings. Joseph mumbled, crunching a baguette.
"With such lovely charms their sister has... it is only right for them to be protective." Before she left, she muttered out 「頑張って。」