「SLOT 1」Norton🍋Y/n🍋Naib

Im dying inside. Yall trynna kill me with lemons xD

SLOT 1「Two is Better Than One」

           The manor had always been one draped in a shroud of obscured mystery, and danger, getting an ignominy for the rumors that get tossed and about in the citizens. Unfortunately, Y/n was our unlucky victim, never to return as her career was left frozen. Then again, did she really like that job? She had only been an astrologer that defied the stories of the gods. Her readings were perfect about wealth, health, and love over the past twenty years. Y/n chuckled. She knew better. She knew that all she did was tell people that they will find what they seek if they intensely work for it. People did as told, and now she became the face of fortune-telling. Now, she had been reduced to a rat, running away from its predators, and forced to repeat the chase. This game was testing her sanity, the more she continued, and she found her self-rules running down the drain as well. While she is a fortune-teller of a pretty face, Y/n had made it known that she only guides others to a treasure she cannot posses. It had been her rules since her start as an astrologer, however no one had broken her self-rules, not until the manor incident.
Cooped up together, more than she would like, Y/n can't help but feel her heartstrings all over the place, especially for the mercenary who she would spend her nights with... just like this night.

           "N-naib! W-w-wait-!"Y/n mumbled with tears prickling their eyes, the desire to slumber now replaced with sleeplessness as yet again, a feeling overrides the drowsiness  in her eyes, half-lidded as his tongue delves onto their sensitive ears, bite marks adorning their auditory senses. It did not help that his large hand was gently playing with the erect bud over the white oversized shirt she sported. Y/n was falling to pleasure and she loved the feeling, but also despised it. My principles! She thought as her back arches and she could hear the mercenary chuckle. "You're so cute," he whispered, sucking on the lobe. His other hand, which held their delicate thigh moved higher and higher until it hovered over her private region. Just as he was about to dip his finger in her wetness, they hear a knock. "Play with yourself, dearie," Naib whispered, biting her neck before standing out of bed.

"It's Norton," The voice behind the door introduced. "I want to see Y/n," Naib let out a deep chuckle, "You want to see her... in this state?" Norton muttered, "What are you making her do? Is she okay?"
          "I-i'm fine, N-Norton-," Y/n murmured, head in the clouds as she felt euphoria gushing out of her in waves. "You know, Y/n really wants you to join us," This elicited a high call(that sounded more like a moan) from the astrologer. "You were talking about it earlier, weren't you?" Naib snickered. "I-i—ah~ was, but-hngg-" Naib looked back at Norton. "See? Are you going to come in? Y/n really wants you right now." The blush on Norton's face never dissipated as he hears the female moan.

Norton enters the room, seeing the said female, her buds erect and obvious in the white T-shirt. He nears the euphoric female, catching her sinful hands to hold in one hand, and the other was to push her face onto his, sealing a kiss as their tongues danced. Naib moved behind the girl, playing with her breasts and flicking the perky flowers, watching her eyes trickled with tears of pleasure. "I-ah! Want to-hnggg... come," Y/n whispered, her stomach tied to a knot as she ached for the touch of their fingers on her wetness. Maybe even lips that could part, and a tongue pushed deep, would make her climax like a fountain(quite the imagination, for the astrologer). Naib whispered right at their ear, "We're just getting started, honey."

"Who do you want to take in?" The two males were in front of the female, their genitals bare and erect. Without a word, Y/n had taken the mercenary to her lips, making him chuckle. "It seems she really wants you, huh?" Norton was red in the face, but he was still taking the reigns like the dominant man he is. He opened a packet of condom, placing it over his shaft, and along with that was a strawberry-scented lubricant. "Were you tired of using your dainty little fingers?" Y/n bobbed their head to say yes, earning a delicate moan from the mercenary. Naib retracted to help Norton in sheathing the sword. Wouldn't want his own sword broken after all.
The prospector sat Y/n down to him, his girth slowly entering her wetness. Her eyes closed, feeling his hand petting her head as his lips kissed her ear, his tongue licking the lobes as he was fully sheathed. Naib supported the female as the stretch felt painful. "Does it hurt?" Naib whispered at her left ear, as Norton muttered in his deep voice, "You're taking it well." Both licked her ears, knowing how sensitive her auditory senses were. Norton's other hand stayed by her breasts, feeling her mounds on their fingers and distracting the female from her pain with pleasure. "God you're so tight," Norton moaned out at her ear. After a few seconds, Y/n had settled in, adapting to the manhood deep inside her.

           "Please move," Y/n said with a whisper, as Naib kissed her slowly. Norton started to do as told, his arms on her waist as both of them started to move, the impact of his girth sending pleasure down her spine. Naib's hand slowly trailed towards her cherry where he lovingly rubbed it against his fingers, and his other hand on her breast. Y/n's eyes rolled to the back of her head as he did so, her breasts bouncing with Norton's pace. Naib slowly kissed down her neck, littered with previous bites and bruises down to her chest where he takes in a bud to suck. Without anything stopping her lips she moaned out their names, breathing heavily as Norton grows faster. Naib's lovely inch was back at her lips, restraining her from screaming through the abyssal night. "Are you almost there?" Norton hungrily whispered as his thrusts became much more deep and hard. Y/n nodded vigorously as she laps up Naib's shaft. The three were about to finish, Y/n crying out as she came, face in total euphoria, Norton pressing deep onto her walls as he coats the condom with white, and Naib's eyes closing as he lets Y/n take his load onto their lips, drool mixed eith white falling onto the soiled sheets. Y/n fell to bed just as Norton pulled out, taking away the condom to throw in a nearby trash can. "Ah... That felt... so good... I'm still twitching," Naib lied behind her while Norton in front, watching the mercenary's hand slowly crawl to her cherry to rub her off of her high. Y/n moaned and mewled. "Y/n," Norton sat up and crawled right in front of her, spreading her legs when he sucked on the cherry. Y/n's head arched back, her sensitivity heightened as Naib kissed her lips ever so softly. Once her swollen red flower was finally subsiding, Y/n was out like a light.

             "Oh? Y/n, come here please," Emily dragged the astrologer out. Emily placed in a scarf around her neck.
"There, much better." She walked off, leaving a heavily embarrassed Y/n by the door. "W-was it showing?!" Emily did not bother to answer. She couldn't see Y/n normally now that the bites littered on her neck were red and purple.