「OtomeV」𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰.

"OtomeV—A Sleepy Egg"

        Their droopy gems of e/c sparked something deep inside those who stare too long. This sleepy little angel of yellow brought joy in their soul, the way she would  adorably come up to them with eyes that sparkle upon the sight of food or how it would twinkle when she wishes upon the deep depths of Genshin Impact Gacha hell. Ah yes, Y/n L/n, the little sleepyhead of Oletus University was someone to be treasured.

           The pitter patter of the rain continues to pour out to the entirety of the Oletus district. It was such a strong rain, but it was not strong enough to dismiss the agenda of going to school, to many student and teacher's dismay. Lucky comes up to in front of a familiar door in an apartment, waiting for the petite student to appear, all dressed up and ready to go. He sighed after a few minutes. "She must have overslept," he pushed through, and opened the door, the sight of a messy tabletop being the first to his attention. Along with that was a small bottle of empty banana-flavored milk, and soda pops. "My, my. Messy as always..." He walks over to a door, where he finds a lump ok the blankets of yellow. Carefully, he nudged them once, and then twice. "It's almost schooltime, Y/n." Their h/c hair appears, messy and unkept, along with their eyes, tightly closed to avoid light passing through as they groaned. "No..." Lucky stifled a laugh. "You have to go to class, Y/n," He pulled the female out of bed, and gently onto the floor, where their feet touched the carpeted floor, and they stand accordingly. Lucky blushed. This is not the first time you've done tbis! Calm down! He snapped out of his thoughts when the sleepy female fell to his chest. "Oe, get uuuup!" Lucky chuckled, his hand petting the smaller one before him. They sluggishly walked through the bathroom doors, their cute egg pajamas catching Lucky's eye. My very first birthday gift to her... it still fits. A few minutes of waiting, and Y/n walked out in her usual yellow hoodie, which covered most of her uniform, a yellow pair of socks, her normal black shoes, and last but not the least, her trusty egg beret, given to them by Teacher Xie Bian.

           Y/n stretched, though it was done like that of a zombie

           Y/n stretched, though it was done like that of a zombie. Their stomach growled, and Lucky chuckled. "Should I make you an egg sandwich before we go?" Lucky watched her eyes twinkle. Just watching their eyes shine... it made him happy just for being their childhood friend, and those tropes... Those Childhood Friend rejection tropes are nothing but a nuisance!
The toast immediately popped up, and the egg was delicately fried. Lucky gently poured the beautiful egg on top of the bread, along with a few pinches of parmesan and bacon. "Lucky Egg Toast! Increases your luck for 20% for 12 hours!" Lucky described as the girl gently bit onto the toast, her eyes sparkling. Then and there, she said her first high-spirited word of the day, "FO DEWEFHCIOUF!" Lucky grinned, watching them eat with a blush.

There was no doubt, Lucky couldn't help but fall deeper to this yellow-obsessed friend of his.
"Alright. Ready to go?" Lucky looked back, watching the girl pick up her egg-themed backpack, previously fixed the night before. "It's raining outside today, so don't forget to bring an umbrella," The female nodded, and took out her... you guessed it! An egg-themed umbrella to go with her outfit. It looked like a big sunny-side up egg, which made Lucky laugh at her obsession of yellow was to the point that she was egg-themed from head-to-toe. The two set off to their school, the sound of rain calming and soothing. Lucky felt a little bit of dread, knowing that he'll have to separate from her. He was not the only one enamored, after all.
Once the school building comes to view, Lucky strengthened his foothold. Whatever may happen would be in her choice after all.