「Lost」𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰.

"The Lost—Opprobrium"

"This child was an opprobrium to begin with." Empty had been the child, with emotions void. She had been a canvas since birth... an empty one at that.
This phrase... opprobrium... what could that be, and why was it said in spite, despite the speaker being that of her kin?
It had been a phrase that dug straight to her heart from birth down to her childish self. Opprobrium... they knew nothing of the word until they had welcomed themselves in an ancient library of no signs of soul, but a cat in its place. In her surprise, it could only speak to her, the feline of the ancient library, with snowy translucent fur and arctic blue eyes. It was slightly transparent, something otherworldly for a feline, but what was Y/n to do when she has been a lonely mortal? There was not a memorabilia in her life story, not one to hold valuable, other than memories with the feline of the barren wasteland of books. That cat... it would sometimes speak to her.

          "Opprobrium... something that brings... disgrace..." It answered her queries.

Nine-years old, and she was still stoic, reserved, and gray. She had enough knowledge from the textbooks hidden deep in the shelves, some words withering away. It was then did she come across a single letter of no sender, inviting her to a game of desires. In her heart, she could have just left it at a random book, unopened, but desire... is such a strong word... well for the cat it was.

          With her bare feet, she trudged out of the library of weathered bricks, leaving the ancient writings of ancestry to play this game... She wonders what could be in store for them.