The brilliant stars continued to bombard the monster, each collision ripping pained screams from the Evil Demon's throat.

The Evil Demon's agonizing screams echoed across the grassland, causing all who heard it to shudder.

If other players saw this, they'd likely confuse Shi Feng for the monster, while assuming that the Evil Demon was some innocent player.

Each star that penetrated the Evil Demon's Body dealt devastating damage.

-431,571!

-435,197!

-871,054!

For a moment, Flame Blood had even forgotten to chant his Spells as he stared at the screaming demon with a dumbfounded expression.

"Is he a monster?"

Flame Blood had intended to mitigate some of Shi Feng's damage with his heals, but after seeing the Swordsman's devastating power, he realized that his efforts would be utterly futile.

Only now did Flame Blood understand why Shi Feng hadn't prioritized killing him, a healer.

It wasn't because Shi Feng didn't want to kill him. Rather, he didn't need to. Since he was negligible, the Swordsman didn't need to waste time on him. After all, Berserk Skills' durations were extremely limited.

The Evil Demon's HP bar continued to plummet. Every hit Shi Feng landed reduced it by 1%; 2% with a critical hit. The demon's HP rapidly decreased from 93%.

90%... 80%... 70%...

By the time Instant Strike's 3-second duration ended, the Evil Demon had only 64% HP remaining.

However, as soon as Instant Strike's effects wore out, Shi Feng's Attack Speed and damage dramatically decreased. Seeing this, Beast Emperor released a sigh of relief.

Had Shi Feng continued dealing such horrific damage, the Evil Demon would have lost all of its 35,000,000 HP and died in less than 20 seconds.

Now that Shi Feng's Attack Speed had decreased, the Evil Demon could finally keep up with the attacks, blocking them. In fact, the demon launched powerful counter attacks with the dark fog it had summoned, forcing Shi Feng to dodge and waste time.

It was only a matter of time before Shi Feng's Berserk Skill ended.

Sure enough, one person's Strength isn't enough, Shi Feng thought as he was forced into a corner. The Grand Lord ranked Evil Demon's superb physique was even more powerful than a Tier 3 player's. Players of the same tier might have some difficulty blocking his slashes, but to the Evil Demon, doing so wasn't difficult in the least.

Reacting quickly, Shi Feng retrieved two Summon Guard Scrolls from his bag.

Although he was strong enough to suppress a Grand Lord for a short time, whether it was an Evil Demon or a normal monster, players had one disadvantage—HP. This was why it was so difficult to solo monsters of the same or a higher tier as players progressed in the game.

When Shi Feng finished chanting, two golden magic arrays appeared beside him.

Kite and Anna emerged from the arrays. Although it hadn't been long since Shi Feng last saw his Personal Guards, the two NPCs had leveled up considerably.