Chapter 3: Accident

Start from the beginning

Ashley: UNCLE FIREHEART!!!!

FireHeart: i'm just sayin'!

I just stood in complete shock when Fireheart literally just said "Ash Greninja". Was he talking about me.......or was he talking about Ace?

???: Guys! I heard a scream! Did something happen?!

My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice as Stone, One of my teammates, comes running towards me. But then gunshots were heard. We all jumped install another Dusk Lycanroc like Stone come to side of his team and it's berserk state.

NL Dusk Lycanroc: ALRIGHT WHAT'S GOING ON?! IS THERE SOMEONE I HAVE TO SHOOT HERE?!

Ace, Sonic, Ashley and FireHeart: Ugh...... DUSK!!!!!

Dusk: WHAT?!?! *Sees Stone and returns back to his normal green-eyed state* What the.....?

Stone: ummmmm......

Dusk immediately drops his shotgun as soon as he took a look at Stone. They both walk towards each other and begin sniffing each other.

Stone: (He smells like me....)

Sonic: You two gonna kiss? 😏

Dusk: 0//////0 N-NO!!!!!

Stone: 0//////0

Dusk: BRUH!!!! I ALRIGHT HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!! YOU KNOW THAT!!!!

Sonic: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 *fells pain in his leg* ARGH!!! 😖

Dusk: you ok man.

Sonic: *grunts in pain* do I l-look.....FRICKIN' OK?!?!......Ngh!

Dusk: nope! You look like you just took an arrow in your leg.

Sonic: yep! that's EXACTLY what it is....

Ashley: hold on babe. We're going to get you and Wren to a Pokémon centre.

Sonic: Oh Thank chaos.....My leg is killing me man!

I just stood frozen with shock. Another Ash-Greninja? That can't be possible!

Kai: Dad? RU Alright?

Zero: Yeah.....I'm fine. Let's just get Uncle Wren and that blue kid to the Pokémon centre.

Sonic: Hey uh....the name's Sonic BTW! I'm an alien hedgehog from a different world and I was born with strong powers and—

Zero: *taps Sonic's pressure point*

Sonic: !!!!!!!!! OH SWEEEEeeeeet chaoooooos.....*blacks out from the pressure point*

Zero: I think it's best that we jump to introductions as soon as you and Wren gets better.

FireHeart: *picks up Wren* I got your bird friend.

Zero: thanks.

Timeskip

We made it the Pokémon Centre and Sonic and Wren are undergoing treatment. I can see the hybrid, who was named Ashley, was surprisingly calm despite her bf being in surgery. That gave me the feeling that the kid had been though worse then this. Ace was huffing and puffing a lot since he was the one who injured Wren and I think he was afraid of the consequences.

Then all of a sudden, a female Midnight Lycanroc with dark purpleish-magenta fur and purple eyes come in the centre and runs to Ashley and Ace, her face filled with worry.

The Midnight Lycanroc: Hey! I heard what happened! Are you guys OK?

Ashley: We're fine mom. Sonic's just undergoing surgery.

Ace: yeah, he just took an arrow in the leg. But he's a tough kid.

The Midnight Lycanroc: I hope so...... *sees Zero and his family* and who are they?

Ashley: oh uh Mom. This is Kai and his family. Kai, everyone, this is my mom, Raven.

Raven: Nice to meet you all.

Zero: (so in this dimension, I'm married to a Midnight Lycanroc. Interesting.)

Then another Midnight Lycanroc walks towards us, but he didn't look like any ornery midnight, he was an albino. It's pretty rare to see an albino pokémon, so it was very surprising to see one here, in this dimension.

Ashley: Uncle Frost! How's Sonic?

Zero: and how's Wren?

Frostbite: they're both stable. Though Sonic is still out from the anaesthesia, we were able to save his leg. As for Wren, he is awake and conscious but he has to be in a wheelchair until he recovers.

Zero: Which room is he in?

Kai: Calm down Dad. Uncle Wren is going to be OK.

My son had a point, but I was so desperate in seeing Wren. He's been by my side ever since I came to Aloha and taught me a lot about it. And now he's in a hospital bed, injured but strong.

Frostbite: well Wren is in Room 5 and Sonic is in Room 6.

Zero: thank you.

I got up from the chair I was sitting on and began walking to Room 5 where Wren was. Kai and Stone. As soon as we got inside, we saw Wren reading a magazine until he sees us.

Zero: Wren! Are you alright....?

Wren: I'm fine....

Stone: we were worried about you.

Wren: Ik.....I'm sorry I didn't mean to.

Zero: that was one nasty hit you took there.

Wren: tell me about it....... *remove the blanket*

As he removed the blanket, he revealed a large scar, rowed with stitches, on his chest.

Kai: wow! that's a large battle scar there!

Then all the sudden, we heard footsteps come towards the room but then they begin at the back up. I turned around to see my blue-eyed counterpart standing at the doorway.....

To be continued......