"Come on everyone, get in the car" I said to them.

"Why, you said you all will try to eat the pani puri. Now are you backing off" Malar asked me angrily.

"No am not we have to go there right. So am asking all to get into the car. So that I can drive you all"

"We all have legs right. So come on we all going to walk right now" okay

Everyone started to walk. Aarav and krithi even they hold their hand. Vikram cracking some jokes to Nakul. Then me and Malar walking side by side.

Ss it's an evening, the area looks crowd. So I just took the hold of malar hand and lightly pulled her towards me. With an intertwined hands we both started to walk.

When we reached the shop. She ordered six plates of pani puri. I don't even tried this.

"I think I tried this with my college friends" said Vikram.

"Then super" Malar said to him.

Then everyone get our own pani puri plate with some small poori like think in it. With hole in it centre and having some stuff inside it. And some glass of green water to. What we need to do.

Malar started to pour that green water into the hole of puri and just like that put in her mouth. What happened right now.

"Eat" she said to me. For Aarav krithi is helping. Vikram and Nakul were eating like they didn't eat for 6 months.

"Don't know" I said slowly hoping she won't hear it.

"Okay come on I will help you" saying this. She took my puri and poured some green water and placed near my mouth.

As she is short. She pulled my sleeves and asked me lower myself. As she couldn't reach my height. I laughed at that. She glared me. Without any choice, I somehow lowered my self and opened my mouth. She literally placed whole puri in my mouth.

Oh god, I started to chew it. After one piece, she started to give me more like  this. Then I couldn't able to eat more than 6 because of its my tongue started to have burning sensation.

"Water water" I started to say. Malar took the water from her bag, opened it and gave it to me. I started to drink and after sometime I somehow get cooled.

"Are you okay now" she asked me. I just nodded to her.

"Am sorry, the paani puri is like this only."

" It's okay, but I liked it" how will I not when it's my wife fav...

" Really" she asked

I nodded. After everyone had their chats. We started to move towards the car. Then krithi gone.

Me, Nakul and Malar in one car.

Vikram and Aarav in one car.

Nakul and Malar sat in back seat. She started to ask about his studies and every little thing. She even asked her maa who happened to be her parents home maid. She didn't even asked about her parents. After thinking this I get happy.

I drived to her parents home. I asked Vikram and Aarav to go our home. I think they would have reached there.

When we reached their home, we all get down from the car. She just kissed his brother cheek and said bye with an tears in her eyes.

"We can visit your parents right" I asked her. She just nodded her head as no. And gone to the car to take her bag or something.

"Mama" Nakul called me.