CH.6: More Friends and Foes

Start from the beginning

"I'm here because I'm going to avenge my friends and kill that colossal titan with ease, Sir!" I announce, seriousness lacing my tone.

"And how are you so sure you're going to get the chance before meeting you're death, Cadet?"

"Because I was told by Erw- Commander Smith that my instincts were incredible and that gave me the assurance of defeating that red beast, sir!" I stumble over my words. I notice all the eyes are on me.

"Hmm, so I heard, but jumping out a window with little chance of survival isn't instincts, it's stupidity. Row three, about face!" Shadis walks away to his next victim.

"Psst, You never told me you met Commander Smith or the crazy Shadis here."Eren hisses from beside me.

"Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you... but I'll tell you about it later."I hiss back.

Eren nodded in agreement as we watched more people get humiliated by their Commander. He walked up to a bald looking boy. "Hey you, baldie, who are you and where are you from?"

He saluted the wrong way. "Connie Springer, from Ragako Village, Sir!"

He suddenly lifted Connie up by the head. "You've got it backwards Connie Springer," He started. "This salute is supposed to represent you're resolve and you devoting you're heart for our people's lives. Is your heart on you're right side!" He shouted in the boys face.

We all heard a crunch and then some munching. Behind Connie was a girl eating a potato. A steamed potato to be exact.
"Oi, you." Shadis drops Connie and makes his way over to the girl.

Not noticing Commander Shadis she takes another bite out of the potato.

Walls, she's in for it now.

"You're officially on my shit list!" Shadis yells in the girls face. "Who are you and where are you from so I can add you onto it as soon as possible!"

She swallows the remaining potato and salutes. "Sasha Braus, from Dauper Village, Reporting for duty!"

"Where did you get that potato?"

"From the mess hall, it was just asking to be eaten!" She reply's, still clutching the potato in her right hand over her heart.

"Stolen... huh. Why eat it now of all places?"Shadis asks intensely. The aura these two were giving off was enough to make humanity's strongest at least feel a bit of fright.

"It was getting cold, so I gave it shelter in the warmth of my stomach, sir."Sasha reply's seriously.
She is so serious but dence I'll end up laughing hysterically.

"Still though, why eat that potato?"

Sasha cringes. "Are you asking me why people eat potatoes, sir? I'm surprised you don't know."

There was an eerie silence as the wind blew over the training grounds. Picking up leaves and dust bunny's and throwing them across the grounds.

Sasha sighs and takes her potato and splits it in 'half'. "Here sir," She offers the smaller piece of potato to the Commander. "Have half."

The commander takes it in his hand. A look of disbelief drawn all over his face. "Have... 'half'?"

Sashas face contorts into an awkward smile. I'm so close to hysterically laughing it's unbelievable. Eren notices and pokes me in the leg.

The Bloom Titan (1/2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara