36: Friends

Allana

Soon enough, as we arrived at the other side, blasters began to fire at us, so, we turned on our lightsabers as the troopers fired their own blue blasts at the droids.

We dodged and deflected the red blasts as we covered our troopers and our backs, promptly, when we were basically inches away from the cliff, we took cover with some trees, cyan and violet lights on, their humming echoing alongside the blaster's fire.

  "That bunker's gonna be a problem Generals." Said Cody.

"Leave the bunker to us." I said looking at Obi-Wan, who nodded in agreement.

"Bring in your respective troopers on my signal." He told Cody, who was to his right and Wolffe, who was in front of us, then, he looked at two of his troopers. "You two wanted action? Follow us."

"You heard him Waxer, come on." Said one of them.

"Ladies first." Kenobi said looking at me.

"How kind of you." I smiled and ran towards another tree, the three men followed close behind. I avoided blasts here and there until I made it to a big rock, Kenobi arrived and placed himself opposite from me, the clones fired up, covering us, then, they arrived at our side and we turned off our lightsabers.

"Let's take them out." Ordered Obi-Wan. "Now!" He said and the trooper that was beside me threw a droid popper, but it didn't get to the point where it should be.

"We've gotta get closer to the wall." He informed and I looked at him.

"Try again, I'll give you a hand." I said and he nodded, he threw another popper and this time, I gave it extra momentum using the Force, making it land where the droids were, seconds later, the droids were deactivated. The trooper that was beside Kenobi did the same and Obi-Wan was the one to help this time, and again, seconds later, the droids fell, useless. "That was easy."

"I wish you didn't speak so fast, we're not there yet." The remaining droids were destroyed by the Ghost Company and the Wolfpack, so, we stood up from our hiding spot.

"Hey, you're the one who has that bad luck, so as Anakin and Ahsoka." I said as I guided them through the rocks as we climbed our way up again, Kenobi laughed. "I'm not the one who anticipates the talking."

"Right." He said with a chuckle as soon as we reached the top part, where our Commanders were already waiting for us.

"The wall is secure sir." Cody told his General. "Are we moving on to the guns?"

"We need to know what the droids have in store for us." Said Obi-Wan. "Send your best men to scout ahead."

"Will do sir."

"Care to do the honours?" I smiled with a nod.

"Everyone." I raised my voice that echoed through the empty alleys. "Follow me." Everyone began to walk behind me, Kenobi was to my right while Wolffe to my left.

"Where are we going right now?" The Jedi Master asked as we saw how four men were sent to scout the zone.

"Well, we have taken their first defence down, they're going to secure their toys, so, we need to plan our next move, I'm not guiding you to somewhere special, just a place where we can stay hidden and formulate the plan, that would be-"

"After the scouts's report."

"Precisely." He nodded as we continued to walk. After about ten minutes, we reached what seemed to be a church, the ceiling was broken, as well as the entrance, but it was useful. The troopers sat down on the benches that were in the place as Cody placed his communicator disk on the floor, we waited for either the troopers or Windu to communicate, and, as expected, the Jedi Master was the first one to make contact, his blue hologram appeared before us.