27: Jedi Crash

Allana

  "Wolffe, are they jamming our transmissions?" I asked.

"Not yet ma'am." My Commander answered.

"Then patch me through."

"To who?"

"Anyone." The ship shook. "Someone must be listening." I added as I held my necklace in my fist.

"You're through General." He informed me.

"This is Allana Naberrie can anyone hear me?!" I asked as the Separatists hit the bridge of my ship again. "Mayday, mayday this is Allana Naberrie, please, can anyone-"

"Lana!" Anakin's hologram appeared before me, beside him, Ahsoka, both of their faces reflected worry.

"Ani, it's so good to see you, hey there Snips." I greeted as I heard more crashes everywhere.

"What's going on Master?" Asked Ahsoka.

"We're under attack, and we're heavily outnumbered, they're closing in and I don't know how long are we going to be able to hold un we-" Another crash that made me almost fall down.

"Our shields are gone General." The Lieutenant told me, making me sigh. 

"I'm afraid you're our only hope." I told Anakin whose expressive eyes worried even more.

"I'll be there in no time, just hold on a little longer." He said and his blue eyes begged, making me nod in agreement as.

"Just make sure to-" The transmission was lost as we received another impact. "Damn it." I stabilised myself. "Alright men, listen up, Skywalker's fleet will come in any moment, get ready for evacuation at once." I ordered and several members of my crew said yes to the order and began to run in every direction. We received another impact. "Hurry Ani, we're depending on you." I whispered, then, I spot them, super droids. "Wolffe, I need you to get out there and stop these droids." I said pointing out of our window.

"I'm on it." He said and began to run, when my eyesight returned from my Commander's back to the front I saw them and sensed him, I smiled.

"General, Skywalker's here." The Lieutenant informed.

"I know." I whispered to myself. "We're entering the atmosphere."
I said out loud now, then, the fire we were receiving was too strong, in that moment, I spotted a gunship crashing outside, half in, half out. "That's it, everyone, out of here, now!" I said and we all rushed out of the bridge.

  I directed myself towards Wolffe to help him out, gladly I found him in one piece. I jumped and cut a droid by the half and proceeded to destroy some more, I was cutting metal heads, arms, hands, legs, everything. We continued to move through the hallways to the closest exit we could find that was not destroyed, blocked or burning and in the middle of a small fight I didn't see the droid coming behind me until I heard a crash. I turned around and Anakin came running towards where I was, smiling at me.

"Nice entrance." I told him as I deflected some blasts and we continued to run to find our way out of here. "I don't have a plan to get out of this mess, so, I hope you do." I cut a droid by the half again.

"Well, I have a ship docking in the lower hangar." He informed, deflecting blasts, he groaned. "As we speak."

   We arrived at an entrance that would take us to the hangar, like Ani said, a single droid in front of it. "Ah...hold it?" It said as he pointed his blaster at us and we turned our lightsabers on, but when the doors opened, quite a bit much of droids walked in, firing merciless at us. We deflected the shots as we walked backwards and began to run towards the other side, finding the other door to get the hell out of this ship.