Chapter 30:- The Past (Part 1)

Hello Readers, nothing much to say here. I present chapter 30 to y'all. Hope you enjoy.
《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

Sean P.O.V

I was 8 years old at that time. Me and my buddy Treecko would play all day. I was a bit of spoilt child. Being the son of the world champion and one of the best chefs, I used to get whatever I want. Diantha was younger so she still wasn't that spoilt while Mom was pregnant with Ash. That day as usual me snd Treecko were roaming in the forest trying to find more pokemon to play with. Dad had given me Buddy's pokeball since he didn't want to leave me alone anytime. We had formed quite a strong bond. However, what we didn't know that would be doomsday.

Flashback

Sean P.O.V

I was playing near the house with Buddy, about to venture out in the forest to try find some. new pokemon as usual. I didn't have any friends not that I tried to make many, something which I inherited from Dad. Mom would always pester me so I tried making friends, but all the wanted was to be friends with the great World Champion Red's son. They didn't want to be friends with Sean, so I kept my distance. Buddy and the other pokemon didn't have any such strings attached with their friendship, so I used to stick around with them and I enjoyed it. Suddenly, I heard Dad yell on the phone.

"What the hell Goodshow? What do you mean none of the Champions can help us? What about the Police? Anyone?"

"I'm sorry Red, you are on your own." Said a voice from the other side of the phone before Dad threw it across the room. Hearing the noise, Mom came out.

"What happened Red?" She asked

"None of the Champions are coming. The extra forces have been sent to Sinnoh fearing Arceus might be woken up. It’s just me, Blue and Yellow against all of Team Rocket."

"What?? That's fucking horrible. Why don't the believe you? Arceus won't wake up right?"

"Yes, I don't know how are we gonna do this"

"I am coming too." Mom stated

"No Delia. In any other circumstances, I would have let you come. But I can't risk our children. Plus Sean and Diantha need someone as well. If anything happens to us, you know where to send them" Dad stated firmly. Mom looked at him and knew she couldn't argue. After some time, Uncle Blue and Aunt Yellow burst through the door. Aunt Yellow had just given birth to her son Gary two weeks ago, while Mom was 5 months pregnant.

"Red, it's fucking insane. Giovanni has control over the Legendary Bird Trio and Mew. He even managed to capture Lugia." Uncle Blue said. He is the Kanto Champion. Dad had beaten him but since he became the World Champion, he gave the title to his best friend and rival

"What? How the hell did he get Lugia?" Dad asked, horrified. I had seen people shake in fear just by Dad looking at them. But never have I ever seen Dad in fear and shock. Me and Buddy were terrified as well.

"That new champion Lance couldn't save him in time. He saved the three legendary beasts while no one knows where Ho-oh is." Aunt Yellow stated.

"Damn that idiot." Dad clenched his fist and punched the nearby wall. I was shaking with fear.

"Dad..Daddy a..are yo...you al...alright?" I was trembling to the core. Buddy was frightened as well. Both to us used to train with Dad and he was always calm and collected. Seeing me in this state made him calm again.

"Yes my boy. I am fine. I will be sending you, Diantha and your mother to Professor Oak's laboratory in Pallet Town. We aren't safe here anymore." Dad replied.