Chapter 13:- Ash's Funeral

Well peeps it's the funeral of our beloved Ashy Boy *sniff*huh*sniff*. Well lets dig in then.
《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

Ash was shocked to the core. Serena immediately grabbed the remote to change the channel but Ash stopped her.
"Ashy, please. You don't have to go through this."
"Honey, I want to see it. I want to know what people think of me. Yes I don't want to see them sad but I don't know. I feel like seeing it."
"Alright Ashy, but promise me you'll tell me the moment you feel uncertain."
"I promise honey." Ash said and kissed her forehead.
"And besides who would have thought that I would be watching my own funeral live in T.V, alive and kicking, cuddling my beautiful girlfriend, eating extra cheese pizza." Ash joked but Serena saw right through him.
"Ashy, I am changing the channel."
"Honey can we sleep."
"Sure Ashy, come with me." Serena said and dragged Ash to the room. They changed into their PJs. Ash laid on the bed and Serena came and laid on top of him.

"Honey what are you doing?" Ash asked blushing.
"Ashy you are really stressed. Let me relieve it for you." Serena said seductively.
Ash's blush intensified as Serena caressed his cheeks with one hand and ran her other hand through his raven black hair. Ash soon relaxed.
"You liking it Ashy?" Serena asked with a smirk.
"Thank you Honey. Your touch is magical." Hearing this turned Serena on. She wanted to go to the next step tonight but knew it would be too early.
"Ashy do you wanna do "it" ?" Serena asked blushing heavily.
"No Honey, not so early. I know we loved each other for a long time. But this would be too early. And your mom is home." Ash said with a hint of sadness.
"Aww my Ashy is sad. Don't worry, once we get going, I'll f**k the s**t out of you." Serena said seductively.
Ash was now beyond flustered. Serena was glad that Ash forgot about the funeral thing. "What happened to the sweet innocent straw hat girl I met at the summer camp?😳"
"Simple. She fell in love with you and became wild." Serena teased him. "Here let me give you a trailer of what is to come." Serena said and pulled Ash into a deep kiss. Ash was expecting her to do that so he soon kissed back. However what he didn't expect came after some time. Serena's tongue started to enter Ash's mouth. "Honey what are you doing?" Ash asked surprised. "What you didn't like it?" Serena asked pouting 😡. "No I was just surprised." "Its called a Kalos Kiss silly. No shut up and kiss me." Serena said and smashed her lips onto Ash's. Soon the kiss turned into a kalos kiss. Ash put one arm around Serena's waist and pulled her closer. The other arm went into her hair deepening the kiss. Both of Serena's hand were cupping Ash's cheeks, further deepening the kiss. Their tongues were wrestling for dominance. They wanted to go on but the human need to breathe made them part ways. Serena started
"That... was..."
" magical". Ash finished. They kissed a few more times until Ash was very tired. Serena again started caressing his cheeks and ruffling his hair and just like that Ash fell asleep. 'He looks so cute when he sleeps' Serena thought resting her head on Ash's chest and fell asleep.

 'He looks so cute when he sleeps' Serena thought resting her head on Ash's chest and fell asleep

(Ignore Braxien)

Grace saw the two of them and smiled 'Thanks Diantha for telling me to send her with Ash. Both of them really complete each other.' She thought, turned off the lights and left for her room.