Chapter 33:- Sean's Relief

Hello everyone, I know it has been a while but here I am, with the next chapter. Again, I cannot promise regular updates but they will be coming. Thanks for all.the love and support and I hope you enjoy it.

Now lets dive right in

《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

Two days after the meeting, it was time for the Alolan League Champion to face the newly formed elite four and then, the Champion. The media had gone crazy for the identity of the Alolan Champion and Kukui was asked endless time, but he declined to say anything about his identity. He said that he had seen the Champion only once and that too, while wearing a mask. Not even the Pokemon League president Charles Goodshow had any idea about this. When he confronted Kukui, Kukui replied that Ash had requested him to not disclose his identity as Champion and he himself would do it. So in order to honour his presumed last wishes, the matter was kept a secret. Meanwhile on the other end, Sean told Ash to maintain his profile as low as possible. They were lucky that the challenger lost to the Guzma, the 2nd member of the elite four and Ash didn't have to go to the stadium. Otherwise it could have been game over for their plan if someone found something suspicious.

After the duties in Alola were done with, the gang headed back to Kalos. Ash and Serena decided to continue with their gym challenge by battling Valerie. Sean and Leaf decided to accompany them to his matches with Valerie and Olympia since they were Aura Guardians and Psychics respectively. The battles were good ones. Serena had to defeat Valerie's Aromatisse(earlier Spritzee) and Sylveon while Ash had a one on one battle against her Mega Altaria to get the badges. Hiding their identities from Olympia was a lot tougher because of her extremely strong psychic powers. Serena defeated her Mewostics while Ash battled a Grumpig and a Mega Medicham to get the badges. While leaving the gym, Olympia told them,

"I don't know who you are correctly but you seem to be very strong Aura users, the likes of Ash Ketchum. However, I want to tell you that a big crisis is going to be coming in the Kalos region soon and it is going to involve all the regions."

"Ok. Nothing new." Sean replied and left along with Leaf, Ash and Serena, leaving Olympia stunned and wondering how they know.

They decided to take on Wulfric's gym next since they wanted to humiliate Clemont as much as possible. So, the four of them set out on their way to Snowbelle City. While on their way, one of Ash's pokeballs popped open and Greninja came out

"What happened Greninja?" Ash asked

"Ash,we have a problem. I sense that a friend is in danger." He replied and before Ash could ask anything, dashed towards the jungles.

"Greninja wait!" Ash yelled and ran behind him, with Serena, Sean and Leaf in tow. After running for some time, they stopped in a clearing to see Greninja speaking to another Greninja, a familiar one to Ash and Serena.

PokeSpeech.

"What the hell happened?" Ash's Greninja asked

"Wait you? What the hell are you doing here? Get away quickly!!" The other Greninja yelled

"But why? Let me help you"  Greninja insisted

"No, you don't understand. They are here for you, some Team Rocket. They have destroyed the entire village and there are over 50 of them. You have to run, please."

PokeSpeech End

"Greninja What happened?" Ash asked

"Team Rocket is here. They have come looking for me and have destroyed the entire Ninja village. We have to help." Greninja replied. Meanwhile the other Greninja was looking angrily at Ash.