Chapter 15:- The Bond and Cloned

Hello peeps. 1.5 K reads. Thank you so much for your support. So Let's Gooo..
《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》
Ash and Serena wake up early and start their morning chores. Both of them were going to set out on their journey to redemption today. Ash had given Serena the responsibility for their makeovers.(Obviously do you expect Ash to do it🤦‍♂️). Serena gave a Ash a completely new outfit. It consisted of a black undershirt with white sleeves, a thick blue and black jacket, his signature fingerless gloves changed in colour, a red hat with green pokeball symbol, faded bluish pants, black sneakers and a scarf. She covered the z marks on his cheeks somehow. Most importantly, she had trimmed and combed his raven black hair a little bit, much to Ash's disappointment.

Now it was time for Serena to change

Now it was time for Serena to change. She changed into a dark pink long top and tight black pants with brown boots. She didn't wear a hat unlike last time. The blue ribbon was tied on her wrist and she had a brown backpack. But most importantly she had changed her hair colour to brown surprising Ash.

(PS:- I'm not very good with dress descriptions so please bear with me

(PS:- I'm not very good with dress descriptions so please bear with me. Let your imagination run.)
"Honey you changed your hair colour?" Ash asked surprised. He had nicknamed her honey because of her hair colour when they were children.
"Ashy don't worry its temporary. More like a mask. It will wash off with shampoo easily and won't change my original hair colour. " Serena reassured him.
"I'm sorry, you know my nickname-" Ash started but was cut off by Serena.
"I know Ashy. And its okay to be picky about your own girlfriend. I don't mind. It gives me importance." Serena said with a smile.
Soon they got all the things they need and were ready.
"Hey Rotomdex, how many Pokemons can I carry?" Ash asked.
"Zzzt Since you are championzzz, you can carry upto 12 pokemon at once." The pokedex replied.
"Hmm now thats a problem. I don't want to keep them all stuffed in their pokeballs. Can't send them to Kukui as well. I'll carry 10 to not make it too suspicious. Alright Charizard, Sceptile, Typhlosion, Pidgeot, Dewott, Snivy, Lucario, Dragonite and Metang you guys coming for now. Rest you you I am really sorry but I promise you guys that we will switch regularly." Ash said and all his pokemon willingly agreed.
Meanwhile Grace came upto him "Ash I have a question?" " Sure ask away."
"I was planning on introducing Tauros racing in Kalos. I see you have many of them. Do you mind in lending me a hand?"
"Well I don't mind let me ask them." He said and released all 30 of them and Bulbasaur to regulate their trampling. Ash asked them and they all willingly agreed. Ash told Grace about the herd and herd leader and Grace thanked him.
"Grace one more thing. You know I intend to take down team Rocket on my journey. I promise I won't let anyone harm Serena but if you -" Grace cut him off.
"Thats all I need Ash. Serena's father went missing on a mission too. I see how happy she is with you. And I know you will protect her." She said with a smile.
"Thanks Grace." Ash said and hugged her.
Soon Ash and Serena were on their way. Ash had instructed Grace how and when to fake Serena's death. "Goodbye Greg and Alice." Grace said and they left on their new journey.