Author's Note

I ZERNIAX, the solar writer. With sincere gratitude is thanking you for staying with me for almost half a year journey of writing the Midnight Class Series 1 'JUST A PRETENDER'.

Thank you for your patience, considering the fact that I took a long time to update the story every day. I thank all who left feedback, voted each chapters, and most notably, those who have read all the way to the end of this story.

As I finished this book, I was blown away by the statistics of this story which received over 8,000 reads and a thousand votes, this is my first story and I can't believe that I could finished this. For those who read this, I hope this story taught you something you can apply when you get older.

Join me as I continue the mystery of Midnight Class and find out why Sir Noel Gamban died. Andrea Kriezha Amurao is now waiting you in the Midnight Class Series 2 that will be posted on my account soon. See you there solars!

"You don't have to be an author to write a book, and you aren't writing one even if you are. You're writing a story because you want to spread an idea or a message with your readers, and that's what you're in for."

DATE STARTED: August 31, 2020

DATE FINISHED: April 3, 2020

-ZΣRNIΛX

Follow me and visit my account here:

IG: ping_karleio

FB: Ping Karlo

Twitter: @karloxxx_recio

Email: reciokarlo@gmail.com