Chapter 37

R-18!!!

"I'll be gentle, don't scream."

His fever and the atmosphere make this rainy night burning. I could even feel his manhood inside his boxers rubbing down to my hips.

Rocco cups my face and gives me slow kisses yet passionate, pushing me down with him on top of me on the bed. He's kissing me harshly now, sticking his tongue in my mouth, searching and playing inside and I'm letting him do it. He begins sucking my lower lip slowly, then continues to kiss me down to my neck, softly biting it. I could really feel his manhood poking me and it intimidates me.

He began to take off his boxers after a while, and my mouth was hanged open when I saw his cock. I've never seen that kind of thing before, so I don't have any comparable knowledge.  But even so, it's not my eyes lying to me. It's gigantic haha and hindi ko alam how the heck it's going to fit inside of me.

Nanuyo ang lalamunan ko ng umupo na siya sa harap ko. "Scared of what? It only hurts for a while, then after it feels good."

I softly chuckles, fading. "That's what I'm afraid of."

He make me sit to his lap and we continue kissing each other and I'm still wearing my clothes but he already untied my hair as he pull it to give him more access in planting kisses on my neck.

Before bringing his hands up to my breasts, he rubbed his hands over my abdomen. He rubbed his thumbs softly over my nipples, paying attention to them. I just closed my eyes and took a long deep breath as he massaged my one breast and then the other, his fingertips poking and pressing before brushing my nipples again. I just tried not to make any small moans as he lick it both just like a lollipop argh it feels so good.

As he looked at me with such love and desire, his stunning, dark eyelashes slowly blinking, knowing he would never want another girl but only me. Muling bumalik sa aking labi si Rocco at muli kaming nagpalitan ng matatamis na halik, our tongue that playfully licking each other while his one hand is busy working with my right breast.

I leaned myself up against Rocco and down there I could feel his erection. He softly stroked my hair as we kissed, whispering at me, "I'm so hard." and releasing a deep sigh.

I giggled, "I know". Sinimulan ko ng hubarin ang aking pang-itaas na damit. I wanted him to see my half nakedness, how lush and exquisite it was in its pure state of sexuality.

Hindi ako makapaniwalang naisuot niya agad ang isa niyang daliri sa panty ko, I kept kissing him and he grabbed my behind. Then put a finger in my cunt, and began fingering. I stood up with my legs extended from his lap, now sitting on his bed, making myself more comfortable after realizing  na baka ngalay na yung binti niya after I sat there for a long period of time.

While caressing my breast, he takes out my short and undies, "Rocco..." I let out a small moan When he plasters kisses on my upper thigh, my heart catches in my throat. My body trembles because of what he's doing to me.

I reach out to grab his head to drag him away so that he can free me from this torment, but he grabs my hands before lacing his finger on mine, and places them beside my thighs. The intimate gesture gives me an even greater turn on. Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko kasi feel ko basang-basa na ako.

Then suddenly, my clit finally got sucked, I let out a little scream. He thrusts his tongue into my opening and elicits from my moans that I never thought I could utter. I have never felt so amazing in my whole life. It's goddamn insane.

His thumbs kept moving over my nipples and I involuntarily bent my legs much wider to gave him a good access. He darted his tongue again to my private part to satisfy my wetness as if he is really licking an ice cream when his tongue swallowing my clit.  I moaned out loud. "Shit ayoko na hindi ko na kaya."

He never stop licking me, "Just a little bit more Deanna."  Sa kanyang ginagawa napapaisip ako na bakit parang sanay na sanay na siyang gawin ito sa mga babae. I'm in a confusuion, asking myself, how many girls did he ate?

I took his head, unable to contain myself as he went deeper. As he fondled and licked my cunt, I stroked his hair, delighting me and satisfying his own fascination inside my hole.

He was kneeling between my legs and his manhood head, tracing along the lines of my slit, moving up and down, both of us feeling out before the action. He rested his dick in my hole, and all of a sudden, I was really scared of the agony I was going to have to experience this evening.

"Wait, ayokong masaktan so please do it slowly." I raised my hand in front of his face.

He laughed a bit, "I'll be careful as I can." I grab his manhood first and move it up and down because I'm just curious of holding a hard dick and it made him moan. Gosh I love his moaning voice.

He inserted his shaft really softly, his guard very suited me in, but I couldn't bear the pain, so I let out a long sigh. As I watch him struggling to contain himself not to reach all the way into me, sweat trickles on his face, a quick sensation of tears from my cheeks fell down, not just because of the pain, but also because I lost my virginity lol haha.

By planting kisses on my cheeks, lips and neck, Rocco cooled me down, our gasps mingling with one another. The discomfort quickly diminishes as we carry on making love. It's not as bad as I thought, just a dull sensation between my thighs is all I can sense now.

Medyo naaawa ako sa kanya kasi hininaan ko pa naman kanina yung AC, I could still feel his burning fever, ganito ba siya pag-inaapoy ng lagnat. Nagliliyab din ang wildness sa kama?

I tighten my hold on him as he keeps pounding into me, my nails deeply scrapping his back. His movements now become deeper and faster, his whole length finally able to fit fully inside me. "Deanna" he rasps.

I can sense that he is finally able to completely  let go now that I'm already adjusted to this. "Shit you are so tight but you feel so good." he whispered to my ears.

I figured it was going to be the end, but I was shocked to see him straightening up, lifting my legs and setting them on his shoulders. As he starts to fuck me for the second time, the new position helps him to penetrate me harder, his balls banging on my slit with every thrust he gives me.

I can't help but feel aroused before me by that guy. Rocco, grinding into me with so much desire in his eyes, pouring down to his six bouncy abs with sweat. He bent closer to me again, and at the same moment he empties inside me, he takes my lips in a dirty but yet passionate one.

I don't know why there's no liquid of him released inside me, both of us are panting when he finally collapses on top of me. I allow him first to catch his breath so he can speak. After he manages to compose himself, he rolls onto my side, both of us staring at the ceiling.

"I avoided my release so I won't become a father right away."

Despite the pain I can still feel down there, I still laugh out loud after I knew the reason behind why he stop suddenly. "Next time provide a condom so it can also satisfy you."

"No need, I had enough from you." he still tries to catch his breath.

"Sorry" I hug him, putting my hand on to his chest.

"No need to sorry." he hold my hand and rubbed it. "Just love me and don't play like you are still a pretender of mine."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》