Chapter 4

The next morning:
That morning was one of the rare times I actually woke up with a big smile on my face, last night was- Well I had a blast. Monica wasn't there, she probably was getting breakfast early because we were all forced to go ski for the day, or at least I was being forced to go. I had never in my life skied, knowing that I was going to fall ALOT, I wasn't really excited about all the amount of pain I was going to feel.

I got out of bed and put on some sweats to go and grab some food before we left. I got to the elevator that led to the ground floor, pressed a button waiting for the doors to finally open, it honestly took forever.

And when they did:

-"Oh hey stranger." he said with a smile.

-"Ugh, it's you again?" I said sarcastically.

-"Not pleased to see me princess, or were you expecting someone else?" and then he smirked.

-"No, excuse me for not being head over heels for the guy who insulted my Playlist, bus boy." yeah, yeah it wasn't Nick, if that's what you were thinking, it was the boy I met on the way here that other day, as annoying as ever honestly.

-"The name is George actually." he insisted while fixing his glasses.

-" Oh pardon me your highness, I never meant to offend you." I replied making sure he knew I was mocking him.

-" No offense taken princess."

-" Princess, seriously? Honey, please be a little more creative next time."

-"Anyways, we're here, where do you want to sit?" George asked.

-"What makes you think I want to sit with you?"I replied rolling my eyes, he was acting pathetic at this point.

-"Looks like you don't even get a say in that, cause theirs only one table left." he said with pride.

-"Fine." I replied then sighed.

We sat across of one another, the conversation was pretty light honestly, was he annoying? YES.
Did he make me want to kill him from time to time. YES. But I mean whatever it was just breakfast and I was never going to see him ever again, and I would make sure of that.

_______________________________________

I walked with the class to the skiing place, I'm not really sure what they call it but I didn't really care. Monica completely deserted me, after I specifically asked her not to, because I was scared, no actually I was not only scared, I was terrified!

I got to the top of that mountain and stared down, I had to slide down now, there was no other way to get to the bottom, it's not like I had a choice. I took a deep breath and just wong it. I felt my entire life flash before my eyes. And me being me, I forgot that I was supposed to keep my eyes open during that entire process and bumped into something really hard.

I felt a rush of snow on my face, but didn't quite pay attention to it. This was the exact type of pain I wanted to avoid, but you know lucky me right?

-"Why is it every time we meet I have to find you knocked out on the ground?"

-"Nick!" I said out of breath.

-"Let's help you up, shall we?" he was laughing at me again.

-"You know you mocking me isn't helping at all." I pouted.

-" Oh trust me I know, but I can't stop laughing, this is so déjà vus."

-"Just help me up already." I rolled my eyes at him, giving him my hand.

Nick then tried to help me ski, but it was hopeless honestly, I knew it and he knew it too.

-"Okay, so it's easy you just have to focus both your legs on the snow and cross them as you go down." he said placing both his hands on my hips imitating how it should go.

I slipped and fell, and almost broke my face a million times, he could have left and given up on me, but he didn't, he stayed and beared with me till the end of the day, and not going to lie, that was really sweet.
_______________________________________

Back at the hotel, I was soaking wet, and I couldn't feel my entire body. I was utterly shaking. I immediately took a hot bath and rinsed away this horrible day. Got out of the shower and wore my pjs. I wasn't in the mood of hanging out with Monica and her friends and all their boyfriends, they were all going to prank the teachers and I had 0 braincells functioning so I was definitely not up for it.

I made some hot chocolate and decided to sit on the patio by the fire.
But when I got outside, I noticed Nick was there already, and I didn't want to bother him more than I did, so I tried to silently back away, which failed.

-"Oh Addison, come sit." he called for me.

Last time I said no so I technically couldn't say no now too right?

So I walked to him...

-"Yeah hi." I said really awkwardly. "I thought you'd be helping out with the prank." I added.

-"Nah, it's not really my type of thing, I see it's not yours either." he chuckled.

I didn't add a word and sat next to him on the bench warming my hands on top of a beautiful burning fire. I noticed him taking his jacket off and placing it on my shoulders.

-" Today must have been hell for you, you're still shivering." he had a concerned look on his face.

-" This entire trip has been hell for me." I sat back.

-"Then why'd you come?"

-"My parents kind of forced it apon me."

-"My parents don't give a crap about anything I do, so you're kind of lucky in a way." he had a sad look on his face.

-" You can borrow mine anytime." I smiled trying to comfort him.

-"Thanks." I felt as if I helped, but I wasn't sure.

-" You want a sip?" I asked pointing at my hot chocolate, placing my hand on his shoulder, he smiled at me and I found myself drifting into his eyes, and he was staring at mine, It felt like coming up for fresh air, and neither one of us was looking away...