Chapter 2

A day later, at night:
The ski trip was coming up, I was absolutely not in the mood to pack a bunch of bags for a trip I didn't even want to attend. Though I still put myself together and threw some stuff inside my luggage, very random stuff, I also managed to fit in more books than actual cloth, because I was probably going to lock myself in my hotel room the entire time and let everyone do their thing in peace, while I do mine. All I had to do now was get up at 7 am tomorrow and catch the school bus...
The next morning...
My alarm rang about five solid times and none of those rings woke me up. My mom had to drag me out of bed and force me to get dressed. I ate breakfast in a big hurry and caught the bus.
I wanted to try and find a seat alone, so that I could plug my earphones in and listen to music without anyone sitting next to me and trying to make small talk.

All the seats were taken and there was only one left, a window seat, my favorite, but next to this guy I had never met. He was terribly tall and his green eyes really flattered his jet black hair which was parted in the middle, he also wore glasses that fitted him perfectly. He seemed unbothered, holding his phone in hand texting some person. So it couldn't really be that bad to sit next to him I mean if he didn't bother me I wouldn't bother him so, win win really.

I sat down unlocked opened my phone, I had this Playlist that only played like 4 songs on repeat because it was all I could really listen to. I then notice the boy kind of scanning my Playlist, looking very disappointed.

-"Not to sound rude or anything, but your music taste sucks." he begins

-" Yeah totally that wasn't rude at all wow." I continue my feelings a bit hurt.

-"No but like, have you ever heard of artic monkeys or like James Arthur?"

-" Honestly no idea what you're talking about." I wasn't really big on the music industry.

-"Okay, so I guess we're listening to my Playlist on the way." he declared without even asking.

-" Oh wow and what if I say no?"

-" I wasn't asking, and besides you won't regret it." he finished his sentence handing me one of his air pods, I then rolled my eyes and took it from him, he smiled, I then rolled my eyes at him once again, before I gazed through the window listening to the most wonderful music, maybe I did have horrible taste?

The trip was extremely long, the boy who's name I didn't even know kept gazing at me from time to time trying to get my reaction to a few lyrics in the songs, which I quite frankly didn't hate, the songs not the gazing, the gazing was a little weird. But anyways, the ride there was beautiful, and when I first started seeing the snow I felt so much joy, but before I could savor the view, it started getting colder and colder and it quite frankly destroyed my mood.

We got off the bus, the smell of snow finally reached both my nostrils, I then felt some sort of comfort it was freezing cold but suddenly I couldn't feel it anymore, my breath was utterly taken away by the beauty of the high tall mountains and the green trees covered in snow, and all of it was glowing, I couldn't take my eyes off of it, that's before I got hit by a snow ball, some of my friends were throwing them at each other and one managed to hit my face somehow and so did a realization, I was going to spend an entire week in the cold freezing to death with a bunch of idiots...

We head inside, everyone was going crazy trying to get the best rooms, I however couldn't care less. I sat down waiting for the crazy to calm down, until one of my best friends pulled me to the side, it was Monica, a short blond with really tall hair she refused to cut, rosy cheeks and the prettiest brown eyes.

-" Addison, come on what are you waiting for we need to get a room next to Jackson, get up!" she insisted.

Jackson was Monica's boyfriend, they were practically married at this point, and they couldn't bare staying away from each other. Jackson was a tall 6'ft brunette, blue dreamy eyes and captain of the football team, dream boyfriend right? Not to me really, it was too cliche.

-" Okay, okay I'm coming, I'm coming!" we left the lobby and managed to get a room right across from him. Monica was really happy. She then went up to him, gave him a kiss and came back inside to unpack our stuff.

Hours later, we were all done unpacking. They all went outside to ski or something I decided to stay behind and try and get a wifi connection, because it was Thursday and I needed to catch up on some "grey's anatomy".  I couldn't find a signal in the room, so I tried the lobby, also nothing, I tried getting up on a chair and holding my laptop up and still nothing, that's before I got really angry and lost my balance and met the ground.

-" Are you okay?" a voice yelled out, I didn't quite recognize it.

-" Yeah, yeah I'm okay." I replied in pain.

-" What were you even trying to do up there?"  the voice continued.

-" Trying to get a stupid signal, so that I could watch "grey's anatomy".

He held out his hand, I took it. When our eyes finally met I finally realized who he was, it was none other than Nick Black.

-" Hand me your laptop, maybe I can help." he continued.

-" Oh trust me there is nothing-" he then cut me off.

-" Done, you had airplane mode turned on." he said very casually.

-" Oh wow, thanks I guess." I was supper embarrassed at that point.

-" Don't worry about it, I know the stress of watching Meredith Grey overcome death a million times." he added, my eyes lit up, I was speechless.

-" Anyways, enjoy I'm going to head back to my room and do well, the exact same thing you're doing."  and he walked away...